Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
with a nikah over nikah, the second nikah is invalid and holds no authority at least religiously. for a proper divorce to happen that could allow the woman for second marriage, either their should be mutual consent from both sides or the man should divorce the wife three times.

Iraj staying with wahaj is religiously wrong.
I am pretty sure that a wife can automatically get divorced if her husband has been missing or hasn't contacted her. Islam isn't that cruel when it comes to womens rights I mean if a womans husband disappears for years that means she has to keep waiting for him for the rest of ehr life?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Falah was so wrong in todays episdoe, Ayaan wanted to spend some time alone with his wife, she should have gone, why bring up aunty or the kid...does ayaan have no right to be alone with her?, Falaah has to be reminded she married ayaan not aunty and kid(cant remember his name).
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am pretty sure that a wife can automatically get divorced if her husband has been missing or hasn't contacted her. Islam isn't that cruel when it comes to womens rights I mean if a womans husband disappears for years that means she has to keep waiting for him for the rest of ehr life?

yeah but that would be when she doesnt know where she is while here iraj knows where shereyal is.

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

yeah but that would be when she doesnt know where she is while here iraj knows where shereyal is.

She doesnt, she only knows that he went abroad which is what he told her and she doesn't even know if that is true or not
Plus he hasn't been in contact with her for months
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She doesnt, she only knows that he went abroad which is what he told her and she doesn't even know if that is true or not
Plus he hasn't been in contact with her for months

i know thees a specific time period after the girl would be allowed to marry.
Hmmm I wonder what will happen with her then
I am pretty sure Sherry will come back after Iraj has fallen for Wahaj and everyone will find out the truth.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Isnt it 4 years the girl has to wait before getting married again..

I remember in Do qadam door thay Aiza (Nayab) always said after 4 years she will decide who she will marry.. Or something like that
I dont know I dont think there is any fixed timing everyoen follows different beliefs :S