Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Hopefully next episode would be good!
Hey they stopped showing those flashbacks of their parents past
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm and they didnt reveal whats in that cabinet that the parents always stare at..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

That 'Almari' they always stare at
Like when shaista came she looked at it to
I dunno if it means anything but all of them look at it with a strange expression its in Haya's house.. Does anyone else know what i'm talking about?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes mitwale ishq I also noticed, may be something related to nayyara n naseer past.
I think naseer will die. N he got some pain in heart too two episodes ago. I really want episodes go fast!!!!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

So in an episode or 2 Zeeshan's dad will die.

At this point I am only interested in Falah/Ayaan's story and whether Haya will end up with the Dubai guy.

I am grateful to you guys were your comments on each episode, that way I can decide whether to skip or watch. I have skipped the past couple of weeks.

I don't see much progress in next episode too..only good think falah will go to her in laws, Ayan will come to pick her. The good signs r muskaan mil is also getting annoyed.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
naseer would have asked baseer to take zee n haya engagement back,but haya will say no.,that's what I sense from precap
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

yes mitwale ishq I also noticed, may be something related to nayyara n naseer past.

I think naseer will die. N he got some pain in heart too two episodes ago. I really want episodes go fast!!!!

Call me Nisbah 😃
Yh its definitely linked the the parents past
I also want story to move fast
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is a major drag now. The older actors are very good Except for shaista. She overacts big time. But I wish there was more depth in writing. So much potential but fed up of three witches over acting. To constantly hear screening banshees on tv is very unappetizing.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

That 'Almari' they always stare at
Like when shaista came she looked at it to
I dunno if it means anything but all of them look at it with a strange expression its in Haya's house.. Does anyone else know what i'm talking about?

I never noticed that!
Nisbah you changed your username :O
I kept thinking its a new person