Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't want to sound cruel but I can't wait till Muskaan gets a taste of her own medicine, she loved watching the tamasha and joined in with her "Momma", every time I see the OST, and see her scenes I just think she'll be in for a shock...I can't wait till things get better between Falah and Ayan :)
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ yeah i agree with you..
She'll deserve all thats coming at her..
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haya's mom is a today's woman. I am looking forward to handing shaista her son back on a plate. If girls are raised correctly one can be confident that they will do well on their own.
shahid.farooq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watched its 2 or 3 episodes and i loved to watched it. I hope this drama will go long in pakistan. Best Wishes
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😊If story goes like this, then it will be worth watchin

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I think Haya will break the engagement off. She can't flat out end the marriage herself that's against her nature she's far too timid. However she will more than likely give her mum a signal that she no longer wants to marry Zeeshan, only then will her mum go and end the engagement. Don't forget Nayara can't end the marriage without Haya wanting it, because the father has said 'if Haya is ok with the way things are Nayara can't interfere'.

Falah told Haya to leave her fear of losing Zeeshan behind and stand up for herself, and Haya will probably heed her advise.

The drama's going to get really interesting now. Nazeer will come back and support Haya and probably arrange her marriage with that guy from dubai (he was talking to him on the phone a while back).

Sabrina and Zeeshan will probably get married and have problems because Zeeshan will try to control her and she won't stand for it.

Ayaan will probably take Falah back and things will slowly get better between them. Meanwhile Muskaan will get kicked out and divorced, and her husband will remarry.

Shehrey will run away with all the gold, and Iraj will be found out and forced to quickly marry. She might be pregnant and that will cause more problems for her. As per the OST her only support will probably be Nayara.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
cool!😊

Originally posted by: pickachu

Yeah i also watch this show 😃
yeah 🥱

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am hating Iraj more than ever! I thought she would become good after finding out about Sherry.

.eraj is the most common irritating chracter after shaista,saleema ,muskaan n that psycho maid🥱
Edited by addictedlove - 10 years ago
I dont understand whether Sherry loves her or is using her
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont understand whether Sherry loves her or is using her

if you dont understand then you need to stay far far away from boys...really...far far away😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol he is using her.. Well thats what I think
Its obvious he will take all the money of her and leave her