Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes puked, when saw the recap ,its nail in coffin. He actually asking for gold from, her🤢

Originally posted by: ruky786

I can't believe Zeeshan actually believed there was a possibility of Haya stealing the jewellery🤢 hopefully their engagement is finished, I can't believe how he's treating her and that Sabrina had the nerve to threaten Haya as well...taking advantage just to get Zeeshan all to herself...*shakes my head* 😵 and Falah isn't even doing anything wrong though? Why is her MIL not allowing Falah to do what she wants, just because her grandson's mother left doesn't mean her grandson will be exactly like his mother! Falah's been a mother like to him, and her husband...stick up for your wife!

Edited by addictedlove - 10 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

more than zeeshan i'm pissed off with haya she should have ended the engagement long time ago abhi bhi her mother ended the engagement
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The character haya is falling way below my expectation. I am glad that at least unlike her spineless father her mother had the courage to break this engagement. I don't care how much zeeshan apologizes but if a person can think like that about their fianc he is not to be trusted ever. Need a new guy for haya. Someone super nice, handsome and rich. I hope they give us more than last episode to see downfall of Shasta. This is the biggest flaw in some Pakistani drama. They focus full time on bad wining over good for full length of the drama and then in last abrupt episode everything is okay.
Finally the engagement is coming to an end! Wohooo!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: pickachu

more than zeeshan i'm pissed off with haya she should have ended the engagement long time ago abhi bhi her mother ended the engagement

u also watch mm.
I m,actually pissed on haya. At least her mother got guts. Haya has become a door mat🥱
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
mostly now humtv drams prolonged all drama n villian winning till 20 episodes n last one they show villian getting punishment
I am hating Iraj more than ever! I thought she would become good after finding out about Sherry.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: addictedlove

😊

u also watch mm.
I m,actually pissed on haya. At least her mother got guts. Haya has become a door mat🥱

Yeah i also watch this show 😃
yeah 🥱
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Haya will break the engagement off. She can't flat out end the marriage herself that's against her nature she's far too timid. However she will more than likely give her mum a signal that she no longer wants to marry Zeeshan, only then will her mum go and end the engagement. Don't forget Nayara can't end the marriage without Haya wanting it, because the father has said 'if Haya is ok with the way things are Nayara can't interfere'.

Falah told Haya to leave her fear of losing Zeeshan behind and stand up for herself, and Haya will probably heed her advise.

The drama's going to get really interesting now. Nazeer will come back and support Haya and probably arrange her marriage with that guy from dubai (he was talking to him on the phone a while back).

Sabrina and Zeeshan will probably get married and have problems because Zeeshan will try to control her and she won't stand for it.

Ayaan will probably take Falah back and things will slowly get better between them. Meanwhile Muskaan will get kicked out and divorced, and her husband will remarry.

Shehrey will run away with all the gold, and Iraj will be found out and forced to quickly marry. She might be pregnant and that will cause more problems for her. As per the OST her only support will probably be Nayara.
Her dad will break the engagement, not her. She is too much of a wimp to stand up for herself.