Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I liked her in Maat
Now she overacts in every drama.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what was Ayaan wearing🤢
and haya better break off this engagement.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what happens in today episode?
can anyone tell me in short plz.
what about Iran ? Does haya saw her? N what's this muskaan doing? Hell bent on breaking falah n ayan relationship.. Don't like haya, she is becoming a door mat n hate zeeshan . He has no Shan.typical, arrogant, egocentric guy.. What r they teaching to young girls? Ppl calling u maid n u should not correct them. Be a rag.. Why can't she take a shower n stop cooking? This started so well but becoming so bad n typical like soap.
Havent watched it yet but if the engagement still ahsnt broken it means the pace has become too slow
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't like the pace of this show...Haya needs to stand up, become stronger, and Madiha (forgot her character's name) looks like she's coming back home from the next episode promo?
Yeah the pace was perfect before
Hum TV just loves dragging :/
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
hi saw today episode. Eraj is getting married but she still manages to meet sherry. Muskaan is trying to break falah n ayaan home. Falah took Suleiman to school for admission test. N ayan mom created a fuss.
zeeshan is so dumb n bad. Ufff hated him,today I m,so glad in precap finally nayyara break the engagement. Precap is so bad. Sabrina n eraj jwellery stolen n she must have blame haya n that's y nayyara will break the relation. Its good, finally.muskan n her husband falling apart.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same just finished watching...

Precap is so upseting.. Felt so bad for Haya she was accused of stealing.. And instead of taking her side Zeeshan blamed her too.. Wth! Aghh i'm so glad Naghira breaks the engagement even though I hoped for Haya to call it off herself... Drama is getting back its pace now.. Should be interesting..

Seems like Iraj steals all the gold so she can give it to Sherry.. And judging by the OST I think Sherry will run off with it leaving Iraj on her own..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Same just finished watching...

Precap is so upseting.. Felt so bad for Haya she was accused of stealing.. And instead of taking her side Zeeshan blamed her too.. Wth! Aghh i'm so glad Naghira breaks the engagement even though I hoped for Haya to call it off herself... Drama is getting back its pace now.. Should be interesting..

Seems like Iraj steals all the gold so she can give it to Sherry.. And judging by the OST I think Sherry will run off with it leaving Iraj on her own..

I just hate Zeeshan😡 n he deserve that bimbo Sabrina. Good thAt engagement will break n haya deserve a nice family n a decent guy.. Shaista n her daughters r unbearable, zeeshan us same. N ayaan mom I m feeling she will call again falah or ayan will bring.. I hate that maid too.. Poor boy. Saleema locked poor Suleiman:(
yes u r right, eraj stole it n sherry will run n take all money
Edited by addictedlove - 10 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe Zeeshan actually believed there was a possibility of Haya stealing the jewellery🤢 hopefully their engagement is finished, I can't believe how he's treating her and that Sabrina had the nerve to threaten Haya as well...taking advantage just to get Zeeshan all to herself...*shakes my head* 😵 and Falah isn't even doing anything wrong though? Why is her MIL not allowing Falah to do what she wants, just because her grandson's mother left doesn't mean her grandson will be exactly like his mother! Falah's been a mother like to him, and her husband...stick up for your wife!