Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

God did iraj really sleep with the guy?

I have to say that Pakistani television is getting bolder now. they showed a similar scene discussed in the drama bhool where the wife tells the husband about him committing adultery on his face.

Society is becoming bolder
To TV kya cheez hai😛
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why is it that in t.v. shows they always show the girl getting pregnant right after the very first time she sleeps with a guy? Women do not get pregnant right after their first encounter. Also, what ever happened to using contraceptives? Ugh!

It's bad enough if they do plan to show that Iraj got intimate with that guy and even worse if this is going to air during Ramadan.

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Why is it that in t.v. shows they always show the girl getting pregnant right after the very first time she sleeps with a guy? Women do not get pregnant right after their first encounter. Also, what ever happened to using contraceptives? Ugh!

It's bad enough if they do plan to show that Iraj got intimate with that guy and even worse if this is going to air during Ramadan.

@Bold: I was saying the same thing to my friend today! Its so unrealistic but then again in dramas they overexaggerate everything as they need to show the bad person suffering for their mistakes.😆 They won't let her get away that easily for committing such a big sin otherwise they can't give the lesson that they want to.

About Ramadan, idk Ramadan is about to end anyway, and aren't the shootings done from before? So maybe it wasn't intentional to air it during Ramadan...
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ironically of the three siblings Iraj is probably the better one. Zeeshan is the worst, he's completely two-faced. Muskaan thinks she's gods gift to the world and looks down on everyone. Iraj is actually just completely insecure, Zeshaan was the only boy so he got loads of attenition, Muskaan was like the 'favourite' daughter so she got loads of attention, and Iraj was sidelined. Which is why she's rebelling now to prove she's worth something. I find her character quite tragic. I don't like her, but I find myself feeling bad for her at times.

Haya, is completely thick. Why is she not taking a stand and breaking off the engagement. How can a girl be ok with her fiance constantly belittling her and her mother. I'm actually losing a lot of respect for Haya.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
Why is Haya still in the relationship with him? What is she waiting for, Christmas?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have a few questions as I think I missed one episode..

Was it ever revealed what the flashbacks were about? What was the relationship between Naghira and Baseerat..?

Did Haya's dad give money to Baseerat for business..? Is that why he is so successful now and feels he owes his brother and his neices? If so when was this revealed?

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how can haya stay engaged to zeeshan after being slapped by Shaista...if she is getting slapped before marriage WTH will happen after...i wish the director didnt go the soap route...Shaista's OTT expressions are cringe worthy and everything is so loud, from costumes to furnishing.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

how can haya stay engaged to zeeshan after being slapped by Shaista...if she is getting slapped before marriage WTH will happen after...i wish the director didnt go the soap route...Shaista's OTT expressions are cringe worthy and everything is so loud, from costumes to furnishing.

So true.. I was surprised Haya didn't react I expected her to break the engagement.. Ahh hate shaista the way she said "ohh jealouuus" 🤢 🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

So true.. I was surprised Haya didn't react I expected her to break the engagement.. Ahh hate shaista the way she said "ohh jealouuus" 🤢 🤣

😆 i know right...she keeps making faces, who the hell makes faces like that...the director must be a soap director in past life, he/she cant get over it.
Edited by -shabz- - 10 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

😆 i know right...she keeps making faces, who the hell makes faces like that...the director must be a soap director in past life, he/she cant get over it.

Haha ikr 🤣 the weird faces and the way she speaks is damn annoying.. 😆 I think the actress is just like that she is in Laa also and kind of speaks the same way.. With the same tone