Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
What happened in today's episode I missed it :|
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think in the next episode Haya will herself break off the engagement or will trigger her aunt to break it off. i really do hope that happens.
Nisbah that ejrk has started getting closer to the Sabrina girl and Haya is just silently watching everything!
In next episode, Iraj will find out the truth about the Sheheryar guy and I think she will also get pregnant.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Uggh!! Wish Haya breaks off the engagement..

It was only a matter of time before that would happen to Iraj..

I was able to catch a bit of the precap and I heard Haya giving Zeeshan permission for something.. What did she say..?
She said something like if he is bored of her and more interested in the other girl, then he can go to her.
But Gosh! He taunts her so much! He calls her dari sehmi hui, like DUDE she was ALWAYS like that. And he told her that he wants to change her. WTH?!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Just watched it.. Wthh. He is such a jerk! Seriously she is the same simple Haya he fell in love with why tell her to change now.. He should just get married to the other girl..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
So Iraj slept with that guy then..?
Probably. Because she was saying to him that we have come to far now to go back.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
God did iraj really sleep with the guy?
I have to say that Pakistani television is getting bolder now. they showed a similar scene discussed in the drama bhool where the wife tells the husband about him committing adultery on his face.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Disliking Zeeshan even more than muskaan. At least she is who she is but Zeeshaan is a jerk. He was sitting having teas with his family while Haya who works also slaves in his kingly kitchen. He bad mouths Haya and her mother. He is the most rotten egg out of the trio.