Mere Mereban - Ayeza Khan/Agha Ali/Neelum Munir - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
YES!!! I hope they break up before marriage!
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm almost certain the engagement will break off. Zeeshan is going to go after the new girl. Which is good because Haya deserves much better than that crazy family.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I'm almost certain the engagement will break off. Zeeshan is going to go after the new girl. Which is good because Haya deserves much better than that crazy family.

I have a feeling that will happen after marriage and I really hope i'm wrong
And that new girl seems just like Muskaan and Iraj lol
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She can't act that well too.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

I have a feeling that will happen after marriage and I really hope i'm wrong

I hope not 😔

In the OST they don't show Zeeshan/Haya married so I'm hoping they don't get married at all.

They show Fala married. They show Danish with another girl so I'm guessing he divorces Muskaan and remarries; they show Zeeshan getting close to the new girl; and they show Iraj with some other guy (not Sheryar) who she probably marries. They don't show anything other than Zeeshan/Haya's engagement so I'm really hoping that means they don't marry.
Thats great! I hope you are right! :D
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This drama started well but ran out of steamm very quickly. Haya turned out to be another stupid girl who just roles over whenn a guy abuses her and her family. Haya's father is even a bigger idiot. I just FF most of the haya bits now, thought fala may have a more interesting story. wrong she is a very rude girl. Being a strong girl does not mean you sulk and be rude to elders. The way she talked to her mother in law today was very rude.

This whole show is crawling at a snails pace.
Sorry to say this but Haya deserves what she is getting for being an idiot.
As Falah says, jab aap doosron ko apne upar zulm karne ki ijazat doge, to wo kyun nahi kareinge?
I like Falah's character! She is patient AND bold at the same time.

I have no idea why so many people misunderstand patience as silence.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am just waiting for the tables to turn around and the boo-hoo-ing of Shaista and co...I think Iraj will be the first one down, since boy friend aint the prince charming she thought he was...and she will probably get pregnant by next episode or the next.