Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Thats what happens with every show lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
who is Iraj's stylist...he/she should chose a different profession.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand WHY Zeeshan wants to marry Haya. He seems to hate everything about her. The only thing he probably likes is her looks. I'm sure he can find a girl just as pretty as Haya, who's willing to go on dates with him, and matches his twisted personality.

If I was Haya I would have broken off the engagement the minute he started bad mouthing my mum.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It definitely has to do with him being in America..
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zeeshan is definitely a neg character. His comment about naiyara shows that he thinks like his mother. They have shown Haya to be self respecting girl then she should have Zeeshan after that. I don't think Zeeshan loves Haya , he likes her face but nothing else. As for ayaan he has a wife already. Fala is to be a free maid taking care of kids from his previous marriage and probably after two kids he had vasectomy.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Argh! Zeeshan spoils it for me...🤢
He is so like his mom...arrogant and confident on being an arrogant...
'unho ne itnay payar se kaha...' means your a maid even before you are a bahu or my fated wife. argh!
Haya yaar come on... he is a nut ...for heavens sake leave him!😡
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haya doesn't deserve someone like Zeeshan..
better yet, a jerk like Zeeshan doesn't deserve Haya..
Omg poor Falah :((((
Suhaag raat par hi itna bara shock

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I don't understand WHY Zeeshan wants to marry Haya. He seems to hate everything about her. The only thing he probably likes is her looks. I'm sure he can find a girl just as pretty as Haya, who's willing to go on dates with him, and matches his twisted personality.

If I was Haya I would have broken off the engagement the minute he started bad mouthing my mum.

Its because egoistic men like him want a servant rather than a wife.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Its because egoistic men like him want a servant rather than a wife.

He's such a two faced creep. I was so angry when he told Haya she can't go home because his house is her home now and the work here is more important.

Someone needs to tell him that being engaged does NOT give him any rights over Haya. Untill they are married she has to do what her parents want, he is still ghair mard to her. Man I wish his dad was here, to see this and then knock some sense into him.

He's turned out to be such a typical misogynist male.

I really hope Haya gets remarried at the end, to someone who actually values her and doesn't want to change her or force her to do things she's not comfortable doing.