Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
what kind of an illness make a wife leave his husband? choot ki beemari? but then everyone should leave him...
Impotency?
Like diabetes can make a man impotent.
BlackJack. thumbnail
but dint you mention kids...they already had kids...if so? then impotency cant be a ...i dont know... poor falah if it is so...
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's been nothing to indicate Ayaan has an illness, he could have one. However he could also be a divorcee, or he could have had an affair and kids while in America, he could also still be married.

I think it's got something to do with his time in America, because when his mum came with him to confirm the rishta they said he set up a business in America but now he will never go back there, he will stay in Pakistan. That seems weird to me. He has a business in America so it would be normal for him to travel there occasionally. I think there's a reason he doesn't want to return to America.
BlackJack. thumbnail
he must have been deported... just a thought.

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

but dint you mention kids...they already had kids...if so? then impotency cant be a ...i dont know... poor falah if it is so...

Thats what I meant, in diabetes your problems come slowly. So initially he may have been able to conceive kids but now he cant.

And yeah, it could also be something to do with America. His kids could be illigetimiate or something.

BlackJack. thumbnail
lets see if it turns out this way.
This is the show I look forward to most every week! lol
Because I want to see what happens next and because of Aiza.
BlackJack. thumbnail
its going to be a long story and is gonna take much time