OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Allah hi in sab pe meherbaan hoga bas 🤔
anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Iraj will probably get used by the guy and then dumped...aisi larkiyon kay sath yehi hota hai dramon main.

I thought the same thing but after watching the OST again i feel like she will leave him as he has probably lied bout himself as well. She might want a wealthy guy and he might not be one. Hence the scene where he is begging her for either forgiveness or even for her to accept him. She might reject him on the basis of not being from an affluent family and maybe goes for someone who is (shown in the ost) and then something happens that makes her realize how wrong she was.

Originally posted by: anumz_31

I thought the same thing but after watching the OST again i feel like she will leave him as he has probably lied bout himself as well. She might want a wealthy guy and he might not be one. Hence the scene where he is begging her for either forgiveness or even for her to accept him. She might reject him on the basis of not being from an affluent family and maybe goes for someone who is (shown in the ost) and then something happens that makes her realize how wrong she was.

He was asking forgiveness?
Usually this guy does negative roles like marrying girls for money.
I think he will just use her and leave her, then she will change (like in the OST she is shown crying and praying) and then he realizes his msitake and weants to come back but she wont accept him.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah, the OST shows all guys with 2 girls or girls other than the ones they're w/ right now 😆

I noticed that too. Humsafar was unique because usher did not jump in the sack with Sarah despite being angry with khirat for four years. Name some pakistani drama where guys jumped ship pronto and dramas where the male lead stayed loyal to its mate.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Muskan's hubi dint have another girl in the promo did he?

Originally posted by: Saathfan

I noticed that too. Humsafar was unique because usher did not jump in the sack with Sarah despite being angry with khirat for four years. Name some pakistani drama where guys jumped ship pronto and dramas where the male lead stayed loyal to its mate.

But in real there are very very few guys who would be like Asher...maybe 1 in 100
Most of them are just desperate for a girl, ek chali gayi to doosri pakar li😆
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ek chali gai tu dosri pakar li...lol...sometimes they dont even wait for the first one to go.
Is there a novel on this story?
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
didn't watch the last monday's episode 😔
can anyone tell me abt tht episode :)
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HI EVERYONE SHOP IS OPEN FOR NON ANIMATED SIGGIES REQUESTS
DO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS😳