Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

826374 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree , kngana is much better n natural actor compare to deeps but kangy dont have luks so people dont giver her bhaav

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but there is no way her performance can compared to legendary performances like Ash in Devdas or HDDCS,
@red😲😲

I agree that Deepika's performance in RL was not pathbreaking. Infact she did a better job in Chennai Express.She was the only thing woth watching in that movie .I wanted either Sonakshi to win for Lootera or Deepika for Chennai Express

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
From Nothing in bollywood to Every praise she has come a long way yu can call overrated but she deserves it all due to her hardwork🥳
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No love for me anymore 😭
https://31.media.tumblr.com/5cb5ef0240409f412dc86573806364af/tumblr_mr9h8v2pLG1sem4bxo1_500.gif
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Glad to see majority of members agree with me, I thought I was crazy to think like this

She's just an awful actress, I request everyone who thinks she's good to go watch the best performance of any other past popular actress. She's pale in comparison.

Honestly I don't like Sonakshi but I have a newfound respect for her! She was flawless in Lootera. FLAWLESS!

Even when I think of some of the past actresses doing their best like when Ash screams to her mother about being in love with Salmans character in HDDCa, or Ranis scenes from Black or that scene in Fiza where Karishma breaksdown after her mothers death; what haunting and real acting talent some of the past actresses have shown. Honestly after ram Leela I have a new found respect for everyone else in the past! Hope that kind of talent returns!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Glad to see majority of members agree with me, I thought I was crazy to think like this

She's just an awful actress, I request everyone who thinks she's good to go watch the best performance of any other past popular actress. She's pale in comparison.

Honestly I don't like Sonakshi but I have a newfound respect for her! She was flawless in Lootera. FLAWLESS!

Even when I think of some of the past actresses doing their best like when Ash screams to her mother about being in love with Salmans character in HDDCa, or Ranis scenes from Black or that scene in Fiza where Karishma breaksdown after her mothers death; what haunting and real acting talent some of the past actresses have shown. Honestly after ram Leela I have a new found respect for everyone else in the past! Hope that kind of talent returns!

she is not awful actress plz thats too much to say 😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

<font color="#FF0000"><font color="#000000">but there is no way her performance can compared to</font><font color="#FF0066"> <font color="#FF0000">legendary performances like Ash in Devdas or HDDCS,</font></font>
<font color="#000000">@red</font>😲😲

<font color="#000000">I agree that Deepika's performance in RL was not pathbreaking. Infact she did a better job in Chennai Express.She was the only thing woth watching in that movie .I wanted either Sonakshi to win for Lootera or Deepika for Chennai Express</font>

</font>

I dunno why ur shocked. Ash is a way better actress than Deepika. Not to mention a lot more graceful.

I'll even choose Ash in Raincoat over Deepikas Ram Leela
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think anyone called her a great actress for her to be overrated.

She is a mediocre actress at best.

Don't count awards for being a great actress. Box office is the biggest criterion for awards these days.
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the beginning of this year Salman fans trended 12 MillionFB Salman fans on twitter and Deepika fans tried to trend 10million DP fans.
Now both have 14 million likes on facebook and she should overtake Salman and become the most liked Bollywood star on FB in a few days.

She is doing something right.People either like her more, or her work.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But she is not an awful actress at all, I liked her in Cocktail and Chennai Express. Katrina can only dream to act like that.

Deepika can of course improve a lot more, there is scope
Her dialogue delivery reminds me of Hema Malini and it is NOT a good thing. Her expressions are also not always on the mark. She started as a 2/10. She has reached to the level of a 5/10. She might surprise us all in the future.