Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Deepika better than Ash? 😆 Go watch HDDCS again. Deepika could never pull that kind of role off. She could never dance like how danced in Nimbooda, she could never pull off the innocence, angst, and various emotions in the movies. You really underlying and underestimating the role of Nandini. Forget pulling off, the performance is leaps and bounds ahead of Deepika.
And the chemistry Salman and Ash had was UNMATCHABLE. They had more chemistry and they had all of that without the excessive sex scenes. IMO That's called real acting talent.
And what are you talking about? It took Aishwarya 20+ movies to improve? On what universe? Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam is her 3rd movie...and she was also appreciated for her acting in many other films Taal (her 4th movie), Mohabbtein (her 7th movie), and Devdas was her 10th movie. So I don't know where you got 20+ movies from 😕

30 plus pages..Congratz on a hit topic. I totally agree with you. Aish in HDDCS is one of my fav performances of all time..Deepika in RL can't come close. Dancing and Acting both..Aish was a million times better. HDDCS is not only her 3rd film but she also won best actress for it didn't she? No other actress won best actress this fast. This should tell you how good of an actress Aish was from beginning of her career.

I totally felt every emotion Aish character went through in HDDCS. Didn't feel anything for Deepika's character in RL. Like you said..she pretty much had watery eyes and looked sad throughout the movie and that's not acting..anyone can do that..even a non-actor.

Deepika was much better in Cocktail and CE than she was in RL. Funny in CE and pulled off the emotional scenes in Cocktail very well.
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
love_RanKat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
overrated and ugliest with the worst personal life
The member is asked not to pass off demeaning comments on an actress just because you have a dislike for her. Present your views in civil manner or avoid commenting on the actress
BWF-DT
Edited by realitybites - 10 years ago