Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

991876 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No one can be as overrated as Kat tbh someone who can't act yet is popular lol and let's also add Kareena, Madhuri, Aish to the mix as well 😆
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liedownineden

No one can be as overrated as Kat tbh someone who can't act yet is popular lol and let's also add Kareena, Madhuri, Aish to the mix as well 😆

Why Madhuri and Aishwaryia though.

One is iconic in BW and the other the global face of BW

Deepika ain't done neither yet.
SRK_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She ruled 2013.So her success rate as an actress for that year is not overrated.

Popularity of a character matters too.Meenamma had far more reach among the audience than Paakhi.Happened in past when Urmila in Ek Hasina Thi lost to Rani in Hum Tum

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No body is questioning her success like no one ever questions Katrina's success either.
All we want to know is that can Deepika ever become a Kareena or Vidya?

IF vaants to know!!!
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is popular because she is a new face right now. People always like something new.
Edited by Atomicbomb - 10 years ago
710387 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Why would she though.

She is popular because she is young, fresh face and she's promoted in sexy dresses, dance numbers and fun. Some coin HOT which does well in bollywood

Kareena and Vidya are neither of those things so what would Deepika gain by becoming them.

One an Aunty Ji the other a ice maiden that doesnt act much and both look slightly mannish sometimes.

Also they ain't the only women that are great actresses in Bollywood either. So if judging by acting ability there are actresses better than them.

Kareena and ice maiden !? 😆 ...I have read comments about her being loud and OTT,but this is new..well in my view she is a firecracker onscreen...Kareena has proved,she is an absolute natural from her debut movie itself 😳...She has so much spunk and very spontaneous while onscreen...Kareena has done worst set of movies when compared to Kat and DP,but reviews aslways mention Bebo as the saving grace or the only good thing abt those trash movies..her genuine performance even in the disastrous movies have found connect among the audience...Yes! Kareena couldnt prove her versatility due to her follies while selecting scripts and wrong career choices,but boring and monotonous as a performer.she is most definitely not IMHO.😊
Edited by AquaBlue. - 10 years ago
991876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Why Madhuri and Aishwaryia though.

One is iconic in BW and the other the global face of BW

Deepika ain't done neither yet.

The reason why I added them is because a lot of people make them out to be these phenomenal actresses when in my opinion there are other actresses superior than them in terms of acting, so for me that notion is overrated.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The number of likes on this topic is shocking. And the fact that people are still discussing it. This topic is 3 months old.
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika Deepika, don't let succes get to your head. Improve on your acting instead of shoving your PR induced articles down our throat.
thenkks.

Edited by tvdekha. - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

i think Deepika from Raam Leela is on par with the Ash from HDDCS. what saved Deepika in Raam leela, the flamboyance, chemistry, avg acting etc etc, is what saved Ash as well. take off ur fan glasses and watch that movie...Ash makes you cringe. she also makes me cringe whenever i watch Taal. Devdas was good. it only took her 20+ movies to improve.

Deepika better than Ash? 😆 Go watch HDDCS again. Deepika could never pull that kind of role off. She could never dance like how danced in Nimbooda, she could never pull off the innocence, angst, and various emotions in the movies. You really underlying and underestimating the role of Nandini. Forget pulling off, the performance is leaps and bounds ahead of Deepika.
And the chemistry Salman and Ash had was UNMATCHABLE. They had more chemistry and they had all of that without the excessive sex scenes. IMO That's called real acting talent.
And what are you talking about? It took Aishwarya 20+ movies to improve? On what universe? Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam is her 3rd movie...and she was also appreciated for her acting in many other films Taal (her 4th movie), Mohabbtein (her 7th movie), and Devdas was her 10th movie. So I don't know where you got 20+ movies from 😕