Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't even get myself to watch RL so I can't comment on that 😆 But I loved her in CE and YJHD. She was good in both the movies and certainly not overrated there
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She is good, but her acting is SO monotonous ! 🤔 Plus, the characters are also not kind of my fav... So I dont really like her So of course she's damn overrated for me ! 😵
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was convincing in YJHD. DP has done well to reach that point considering she even lacked good screen presence in the beginning of her career. But yea, she's not an outstanding performer or anything. PC, Kareena, Vidya, Kangy etc are in a different league.
Edited by scorpio_bins - 10 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Leave the word overrated .. actress ever? W*F?
If she got it all.. she will be next after madhuri.. coz its been long gap. BUT... bututututututtu
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is not overrated..she definitely deserves all the praise she is getting..
Her perfomance in RL was good, but last year belonged to Sona according to me. Her only classic perfomance till date.
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked deepika in CE, but otherwise she's fine...just fine, not the best. As far as Ram leela is concerned, I don't know why people loved her performance. It was just fine!
Just because she is versatile, that doesn't mean she is the best. :/

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika is mediocre actress, only improved a bit.

Her main problem is the characters she plays have no connect and her expressions & voice say something else. Her dialogue delivery is still bad.

The trailer of Ram Leela gave me a headache, I am glad gave a miss.

Chennai express and YHJD were also bad movies.
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
deepika in yjhd and chennai express and ram leela showed versatility
deepika is the most well rounded actress at this time, beautiful, good chemistry with her costars, can dance ok, and can act. and for last year, she had blockbuster movies that worked mainly for her, esp ram leela.

sonakshi sinha hasn't shown the versatility and one deglam role doesn't make her deserving of the best actress award.

642126 thumbnail
I don't think RL was special. The only person who deserves awards for RL is Supriya Pathak.

Deepika has improved a lot. Still needs to improve dialogue delivery.

But there was nothing special in her performances in RL or CE.

I think she got award just because she had the best year at BO out of all actresses.

It's like Madhuri getting award for a fluff film like Dil. Such awards are not for performance but for status of an actress.
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I won't say that she is bad actress but she has to put lot of effort in her acting. She isn't natural performer like Kajol, Anushka and Sonakshi. Even Ash isn't natural performer. but Deepika is hard working and extremely manipulative(main ingredients of success these days). She is Katy Perry of BW...not much substance but very well planned career choices..