Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

How did the fans start bashing, just by pointing out a fact that the topic maker hates DP (which was in fact proved in the earlier pages)?
And before that comment, there were plenty of other digs mocking the fans which you didn't care to notice- on page 7 how we're apparently lamenting over Deep-Veer being bashed, like anyone had even raised an objection on this thread before that comment. So I'd suggest you to read the entire thread, you'll find plenty of subtle digs in the same vein peppered throughout.

Also the accusation about DP fans bashing Sonakshi and her fans- what BS, where on this thread has Sonakshi been bashed, her performance was unanimously liked by all including DP fans, some (including myself) even thought it better than DP's, I guess even that wasn't enough, apparently we can't like DP's performances simultaneously else we're branded as Sonakshi haters.
So if those snide/apparent remarks (not just on this thread) can be overlooked then so can the retaliation. After a while it gets monotonous, especially if the digs are in every damn topic, its fair game for the fans to retaliate, rather than playing the victim card.

I just checked the page. Yes, that comment was definitely out-of-the-blue and uncalled for. But it was a lot more subtler than directly calling people pseudo-intellectuals. The comments "I'm amazed at the pseudo-intellectual BS by people here", "is there anything these people don't find over-rated" are generalising towards everyone who agreed with the TM or commented on Deepika's acting. Its unfair to target everybody because of one person.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

I just checked the page. Yes, that comment was definitely out-of-the-blue and uncalled for. But it was a lot more subtler than directly calling people pseudo-intellectuals. The comments "I'm amazed at the pseudo-intellectual BS by people here", "is there anything these people don't find over-rated" are generalising towards everyone who agreed with the TM or commented on Deepika's acting. Its unfair to target everybody because of one person.

Subtle digs at the fans probably have more of a pernicious effect and lead to the direct comments eventually, especially if they're littered in every topic related to the said actor or sometimes brought in completely randomly just to needle.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@krystal, snide remarks are far more instigating and dangerous than direct comments, no matter how rude they sound.
Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
897111 thumbnail
I agree she's so overrated, her performance was nothing spectacular. She got the award because all the other actresses movies flopped and hers were hits that the only reason she got it. They give awards based on box office not on performance. She didn't deserve it but sadly this is how Indian awards are.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
On topic-
NO. DP isn't over-rated at all!!

Her performances have only been improving & she is today, the Box-office Queen. There is no other way to look at it because there is no other way. 😆

But I can't say that she is a good actress barring Cocktail. CE IMO, was mediocre but RL was far better in comparison, in general, an average performance.

It's like what someone who has worked with Kat said about her - "You often wonder why she is hailed as a rare female super-star, why she is given the most prestigious projects to work on esp when she really doesn't know how to act & will never win a National award.. Until you see her working. She works, and works, and works & WORKS! And gives you such a complex that until you see her working you don't realize just WHY she is a superstar!"

😆

927945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IHeartDeepika-

The amount of bs by certain pseudo-intellects in this thread is just hilarious. 😆 Tujhe mirch lagi toh hum kya karein.

lol people now cant criticize ur goddess😆 it is public forum. u like to bash others so also need to understand that ur goddess will get herdue too⭐️
Edited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The amount of bs by certain pseudo-intellects in this thread is just hilarious. 😆 Tujhe mirch lagi toh hum kya karein.

puh-leaze.. the only bullshit i'm seeing is dp fans calling members "pseudo-intellectuals", because they didn't like deepy mata's movie

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The amount of bs by certain pseudo-intellects in this thread is just hilarious.😆Tujhe mirch lagi toh hum kya karein.

[DIV]

I know I am late but I loved this comment

I am gonna use this one in all of Anti PC Threads!
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To each his own..she may not be the best out there.but she has worked hard on her craft..From a non actor she has come a long way..Some are still stuck to the starting point
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When compared to Om Shanthi Om , she has improved a LOT (but not the best still ) ! And 2014 was her year . I'll prefer her over Katrina any day .

Ranveer was better than her in Ram Leela . But he wasn't appreciated that much .

I personally feel that she got few awards because she was a part of 3+ 200 Cr Films . Blame the Awards 😡

Not gonna tell that DP is a bad actor , but Sonakshi's Lootera was better than Deepika's CE.

Sonakshi deserved an award . Not Popular , but Critics .

Edited by ..N3rDyM0R0N.. - 10 years ago