Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

640117 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol, I do not get something. The TM is not even Sona's fan and generally comparing DP's medicore performances to the best performances of not just Sona's but to Ash, Kareena, Vidya;s too. But why are DP fans only picking about Sona, her fans and TM being Sona's fan? Why not others? Are they so insecure? They very obviously ignore the others and bring down Sona only and personal attack Sona fans when TM is not even Sona's fan neither she created this topic for Sona Vs DP. Just because they feel threatened by Sona who is new to industry than DP and still gave extremely better performance DP could do it her 4 films last year and/or her entire career, so now they are attacking Sona only and her fans. Not attacking Ash, Vidya, and Kareena etc as they are senior to DP and not really a competition to DP.

Now don't cry for being personal when DP fans herself started being personal to Sona fans . I didn't see any Sona fans or other neutral fans attacking DP fans. What's the harm in saying Sona deserved awards and DP didn't? That's their opinion. DEAL WITH IT. Majority also say Danush and Ranveer deserved best actors awards, not SRK or Farhan, and so on. Why getting so personal and sensitive only when it comes to DP?😕 and attack Sona fans? Did Sona fans attack you DP fans? And btw, Most of the people talking about Sona deserving awards are not even her fans. If even neutral members are saying, then may be it's fact.

I always thought DP fans were one of the nicest fan group who never got personal and anything, But I guess I was wrong. 🥱 Or may be it's just some of them.
Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You don't want to waste your time yet youre quoting me and responding?

What makes you think I hate Deepika? I don't hate Deepika at all. I think shes very good looking, but shes an extremely overrated actress and I didn't like her in Ram Leela, the movie shes winning best actresses awards for.

For the record, I actually dislike Sonakshi a lot too , but have to give her credit for a performance. I am only looking at these two performances and in my eyes Sonakshi is better. And

I don't know why you Deepika fans are so insecure that you have use to words like "hate" or say stupid stuff like "hates Deepika because they WANT to or " I don't open topics for re-assurance, maybe you do that for yourself "... what kind of nonsense is that? You're really a class apart, and I feel sorry for your incapability to accept other peoples opinions.

You should really follow your own advice about being open minded and what not before advising anyone.

I want to re-assure MYSELF? Really? About what? Who is here opening topics how their own fave is better?Or posting about it at any given chance?Definitely not me.

And cut the crap, You do hate Deepika.Who are you fooling?

Seriously, waste of time.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can people end this war. It seems like world war 3 will start.
Both are good actresses and best from new lot. So much better than katrina and some other actresses so just please lets have a peace. I am a deepika fan but I never said she's the best. Priyanka Vidya are so much better than her but she's improving and she showed a lot of potential and she will be improving more in coming years. Sonakshi was great as paakhi but I feel she needs to improve too but both of them are better much better than alia pari anushka ect,

And this comparison don't really make sense. Lootera underperformed on box office and sona is not as big star as deepika that's why she didn't won for popular category. Popular category is combination of good acting and box office numbers and deepika did great job in all her movies and her movies got good Box office numbers so she won. She just won one critic award but she lost the other critic awards, other critics awards went to other actresses so I don't understand what this post is all about,

Deepika was fabulous in ramleela according to me and majority thinks that hence she won!

Edited by Saraa. - 10 years ago
826374 thumbnail
dont know y people r hiding deepu flaws behind "she need a gud directer" thing , where sonakshi in her all movies chahe unmai 4 scene ek song hi kyu na ho is doing gud n convincing job ,sonakshi dont need gud directer , she has gud voice , nice expression , even in bullet raja she did a gud acting in her limited scene ,it shows a gud actor do not need a gud director or role if u give him/her 2 scene she will perform where in deepika case if u give her 4 movie n impo role den also she cant utilize it bcs of bad acting ,

deepika was bad in arakshan too , det was a role where a actor can do much better , all were gud ,directer were gud too in det movie but deepika was bad , n sonakshi is juniour , deepika also doing these type of movies in start , her role in OSO was so little , it just 1o minute role det was prbhu chawla's word 😆 sonakshi need time n experience , she is d one actress who's voice u want to listen again n again , very beautiful voice
Edited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago
441597 thumbnail
Some Deepika fans seriously need to grow up. Calling people "pseudo-intellectuals" and crap just because they don't dig your favourite actress, is plain hilariously juvenile and makes y'all no different from Soap fanbots. Deepika is a good actor, she gave decent performances in all her hits last year, but you've got to admit that Sonakshi's Pakhi act was a notch way above all four characters that Deep played. Tolerating and acknowledging fair criticism of your favourite won't make you any less of a fan. Geez. I mean, GEEEZZZ.
Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
826374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Some Deepika fans seriously need to grow up. Calling people "pseudo-intellectuals" and crap just because they don't dig your favourite actress, is plain hilariously juvenile and makes y'all no different from Soap fanbots. Deepika is a good actor, she gave decent performances in all her hits last year, but you've got to admit that Sonakshi's Pakhi act was a notch way above all four characters that Deep played. Tolerating and acknowledging fair criticism of your favourite won't make you any less of a fan. Geez. I mean, GEEEZZZ.

agree , deepu fan's personal attacks remind me telly actors blind fan 😆
963651 thumbnail
I just wanted to comment on this before MID MOD comes 😆
439621 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

crap just because they don't dig your favourite actress.

Saying Sonakshi was robbed is crap! how did she got robbed when her movie were not hits ? Criteria for awards is for acting + hits, am I right ??

Saying awards can be gain from doing live performance is crap! .. If you don't call this crap than what you call crap?

Saying she is the most overrated is crap! How is she the most overrated ?

You think her performance was not up to mark fine, Saying she nothing compared to Kajol, Vidya, Kareena & Priyanka is fine, But saying Sonakshi is better than Kajol, Vidya, Kareena & Priyanka is crap!

Edited by this_is_my_name - 10 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SUDDENLY
kat fans are die hard fans of sonakashi and kareenas.
kareena fans are die hard fans of katrina and rest.
alia has dethroned deepika.
vidya is overated.
pc is overated.
sridevi is overated.
madhuri is overated.
ashwariya is the biggest plastic product out there.
deepika is overated.
parineeti is overated.

yada...

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meribaat

Personally speaking, none of the actresses of today can be compared to even those of the 90s perhaps because of the quality of films made. The focus seems to rush and product and get into the 100 crore plus club. Heck, look at the music today, few songs will stand the test of time.

My impression of Deepika was always of a pretty girl who couldn't act to save her life. But she totally surprised me in Cocktail. Race2 was back to the wooden acting if you ask me, but I was pleasantly surprised to see her in YJHD, CE and RL. She still has to improve before she can reach the level of a Kajol say, she has worked hard when clearly acting is not her talent and there is better talent among her contemporaries.

So in the end Deepika has my respect as an actress because of sheer hard work and wanting to improve. As the saying goes 'Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration". Sona clearly proved she can act in Lootera, yet insists of signing flowerpot roles to guarantee entries into the 100 crore club. Kareena is the classic example of an actress who has lots of talent, she could have been the female Ranbir, but through what comes across as sheer laziness, bad attitude, terrible script choices and wanting to be a star instead of an actress, she wasted her talent.

In the end when it comes down to it for me, IMO people would rather support someone who is clearly less talented but wants to make up for it by means of working very hard than someone who has clearly been blessed with enormous talent but is wasting it.

Exactly my thoughts about Deepika. She may not be the best actress out there but she definitely deserved the accolades she got last year.