Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zarak65

@<font color="#000000">Shaitan-Haiwan</font> she isn't only winning for ramleela, she is winning for Chennai express aswell, she only won the filmfare and star screen award for ramleela, the rest she has won for CE,
so half awards she has gotten for ramleela and half for CE.

Well that's good! Because she was really good in CE IMO, way better than SRK at least.

But majority of the wins will be for Ram Leela and I personally disliked that performance.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess its all about perspective when it comes to acting, some people think a certain actor acted well whereas others don't, that's just the way it goes.
I thought deepika acted really well in ramleela, whereas others don't.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Well that's good! Because she was really good in CE IMO, way better than SRK at least.

But majority of the wins will be for Ram Leela and I personally disliked that performance.

that's fine, that's ur opinion, I personally loved her performance in ramleela, like I said in my last post people have different perspectives when it comes to an actors performance.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why we're comparing careers of the two actresses when the debate is about the talent, not the body of work.

Sonakshi debuted three years after Deepika. Sonakshi in her third year gave us Lootera. What did Deepika do in her third year? Housefull, Break Ke Baad, Karthik calling Karthik. Even till five years her body of work was null. It took Deepika six years to do what she did in 2013. Sonakshi will complete six years in 2016.

But if you compare Deepika's best to Sonakshi's best, you know which one of them is miles better than the other. Or at least that gives a glimpse of their potential.

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You don't want to waste your time yet youre quoting me and responding?

What makes you think I hate Deepika? I don't hate Deepika at all. I think shes very good looking, but shes an extremely overrated actress and I didn't like her in Ram Leela, the movie shes winning best actresses awards for.

For the record, I actually dislike Sonakshi a lot too , but have to give her credit for a performance. I am only looking at these two performances and in my eyes Sonakshi is better. And

I don't know why you Deepika fans are so insecure that you have use to words like "hate" or say stupid stuff like "hates Deepika because they WANT to or " I don't open topics for re-assurance, maybe you do that for yourself "... what kind of nonsense is that? You're really a class apart, and I feel sorry for your incapability to accept other peoples opinions.

You should really follow your own advice about being open minded and what not before advising anyone.
You yourself said that you hate Deepika. Now contradicting yourself!
See your comment-
Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Dazzler

Shaitan-Haiwan

Direct LinkPosted: 24 February 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shorty123

Why is it that all of Katrina fans automatically become Ranbir fans. Deepika fans become Ranveer fans. Kareena fans become Saif fans and vice versa? Why do fans suddenly start liking their favourite actor/actresses other half?? Also why do fans automatically hate actors who are dating actresses they hate. I've noticed DP haters bash Ranveer, Kat haters bash Ranbir. It simply does not make sense!

Im actually a huge Katrina fan...and I HATE Ranbir... I also hate Deepika but am a huge fan of Ranveer. I am not one to like someone just because of association lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyansh_tanya, m4manju,

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's very overrated. Improvement and commercial success does not equal to being the best or even great. Deepika had a great 2013..she improved her acting chops and that's basically it. There are far better actresses than her.
923901 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

I don't know why we're comparing careers of the two actresses when the debate is about the talent, not the body of work.

Sonakshi debuted three years after Deepika. Sonakshi in her third year gave us Lootera. What did Deepika do in her third year? Housefull, Break Ke Baad, Karthik calling Karthik. Even till five years her body of work was null. It took Deepika six years to do what she did in 2013. Sonakshi will complete six years in 2016.

But if you compare Deepika's best to Sonakshi's best, you know which one of them is miles better than the other. Or at least that gives a glimpse of their potential.

NOW THIS!!! 👏👏👏
You said it all.
In coming years. It'll all be proven.
439621 thumbnail
The most overrated ? wow... who is the the most underrated ? Katrina & Sonam & Alia Bhaat ??
Don't give me shit you cant call Katrina an actress, then what will you call her? screen presence Katrina ? 😆

Sonakshi gave 4 flop last year 👏 she dont deserve the award, if acting was criteria and not hits then give award to Irfan Khan! why no one open topic for him?? Others are overrated in front of him
923901 thumbnail

Originally posted by: this_is_my_name

The most overrated ? wow... who is the the most underrated ? Katrina & Sonam & Alia Bhaat ??

Don't give me shit you cant call Katrina an actress, then what will you call her? screen presence Katrina ? 😆

Sonakshi gave 4 flop last year 👏 she dont deserve the award, if acting was criteria and not hits then give award to Irfan Khan! why no one open topic for him?? Others are overrated in front of him

WHEN WAS AWARDS EVER GIVEN SUCCESSFUL VENTURES?
If that's the case. Katrina hasn't had a flop since 2008. Why no award for her every year? Why didn't Salman get award for his 4 years of BB's?
And just coz Irrfan is a fabulous actor doesn't mean another actor can't perform any better?

Never was the case that awards must be given to a hit film. & I am not talking of popular categories but rather awards that holds more prestige like Jury & Critics award. But again such awards have no meaning to it if the likes of Farah Khan & Shreyas Talpade are judging them. Sonakshi's performance was most praised female performance of 2013. Nimrit Kaur was followed closely. Hence most ACTUAL critics did round ups at the end of the year. And who cares if awards show in India can't give credit to good performances. Broadway is inviting Sonakshi while Nimrit is attending all film festivals in Europe. Much better than glamorous awards which can be gained from doing live performances
EDIT: Correct you. Sonakshi was part of 3 flops and 1 success.
Edited by Rambo.Rajkumar - 10 years ago
439621 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

WHEN WAS AWARDS EVER GIVEN SUCCESSFUL VENTURES?
If that's the case. Katrina hasn't had a flop since 2008. Why no award for her every year? Why didn't Salman get award for his 4 years of BB's?
And just coz Irrfan is a fabulous actor doesn't mean another actor can't perform any better?

Never was the case that awards must be given to a hit film. & I am not talking of popular categories but rather awards that holds more prestige like Jury & Critics award. But again such awards have no meaning to it if the likes of Farah Khan & Shreyas Talpade are judging them. Sonakshi's performance was most praised female performance of 2013. Nimrit Kaur was followed closely. Hence most ACTUAL critics did round ups at the end of the year. And who cares if awards show in India can't give credit to good performances. Broadway is inviting Sonakshi while Nimrit is attending all film festivals in Europe. Much better than glamorous awards which can be gained from doing live performances

Popular is won with acting + hit BOTH!!!! .. Not without either one, that is what I said in my post ?? Why pick acting and turn blind eye to the hits ???

I am talking about popular because that is what Deepika won for?? 😕 .. She won 1 critic award but only 1, why ignore the rest 5/6 critic award that she lost?? She lost the other critics award how is she the most overrated ??

Sonakshi cares that why she wrote a letter, people who are complaining that she did not win cares! No means they wouldn't bother she won or not ?

Much better than glamorous awards which can be gained from doing live performances
🤣 You should tweet to Sonakshi to just perform in the awards next time ?? She can even sleep walk in the films then ?? Wow 🤣 Btw for the critic award that she won, did she perform for that award function? 😆