Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It's hard to understand this place's dynamic. It hasn't been long since the following thread was opened and look the how many likes OP's first post received.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3738398
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

It's hard to understand this place's dynamic. It hasn't been long since the following thread was opened and look the how many likes OP's first post received.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3738398

Actually, he (AbbaDabba) praised Deepu on that post hence that many 'likes'. Dynamic is still the same.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Actually, he (AbbaDabba) praised Deepu on that post hence that many 'likes'. Dynamic is still the same.

You mean those likes for YusBee not for Deepika?
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

You mean those likes for YusBee not for Deepika?

Mine was for YesBee.. Rest for Deepika.

Okay I get your point now. You meant opposite of what I thought. Yeah, more people are getting annoyed with Deepika lately.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonakshi does ONE Lootera and she is "FLAWLESS" "BEST ACTRESS OF THIS GENERATION"
Deepika does Naina,Meenama and Leela in ONE YEAR and she IS OVER-RATED?

Wah, Kya Logic hai 🤪

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No way is she overrated as an actress...I have never heard even a single fan of hers say that Deepika is Nargis or Meena Kumari...all they say is that she has improved a lot and is improving more...so how is she overrated...If u are talking about the starpower...yes she does have starpower...maybe not like Kat has...but she has the pull...and give her another year or two with successful movies and she will be there...

I think the only part that is overrated about the statements made about her is that she is the new Katrina...no she is not...she still has to go a long way for that...but Deepika is awesome...
slumgod.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Mine was for YesBee.. Rest for Deepika.

Okay I get your point now. You meant opposite of what I thought. Yeah, more people are getting annoyed with Deepika lately.

That's what I meant. Deepika reminds me of Ranbir. I remember during Barfi and YJYD there were so many people went ga ga over Ranbir''s performance. Now, I hardly see members defending Ranbir Kapoor whenever he is bashed . I believe Ranveer is the next on line.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Sonakshi does ONE Lootera and she is "FLAWLESS" "BEST ACTRESS OF THIS GENERATION"

Wah, Kya Logic hai🤪

You're talking about logic? Just because someone does 5 films a year that are hits doesn't make them a good actress. Deepika may have done a Naina, Meenama and Leela in ONE YEAR - but she didn't deliver in all of them. I liked her as Meenama...but Naina was just BLAND and horrible. similar characters have been iconic in the past (Preity in KHNH or Rani in HT) There are many other actress who delivered strong performances in romcoms. Deepika didn't. She also sucked in Ram Leela.

We are not discussing the qualitive work of Deepika, its about the quality of the work. For me, ONE Lootera blows all competition out of the water. Im sure many will agree.

Its not about the amount of movies you do, its about how WELL you act in it. Sonakshi may have done and will do flowerpot roles, but you cant dismiss the talent and great skill she showcased, it was one of the most best performances given by an actress after many years.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Wah, Kya Logic hai🤪

There is no doubt that Sonakshi was excellent in Lootera...but she was directed by Motwane...give Deepika a motwane and she can do a Lootera ...Deepika is a director's actor just like Sonakshi...SLB did wonders with her in RL...another good director will be able to extract and ace performance out of her...
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You're talking about logic? Just because someone does 5 films a year that are hits doesn't make them a good actress. Deepika may have done a Naina, Meenama and Leela in ONE YEAR - but she didn't deliver in all of them. I liked her as Meenama...but Naina was just BLAND and horrible. similar characters have been iconic in the past (Preity in KHNH or Rani in HT) There are many other actress who delivered strong performances in romcoms. Deepika didn't. She also sucked in Ram Leela.

We are not discussing the qualitive work of Deepika, its about the quality of the work. For me, ONE Lootera blows all competition out of the water. Im sure many will agree.

Its not about the amount of movies you do, its about how WELL you act in it. Sonakshi may have done and will do flowerpot roles, but you cant dismiss the talent and great skill she showcased, it was one of the most best performances given by an actress after many years.

I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone who hates Deepika just because they WANT to hate her . I would rather response to someone who can look at different point of view with an open mind. You clearly cant.You open topics like these to actually re-assure yourself that "Yes Sonakshi was/is/will always be better than Deepika".However BO/awards/fan appreciation(majority) dint translate that.