Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I am seriously at a loss of words. This is all side effects of something else and you know what I mean.

Now, since I really don't know what I should write, as I am lost in some other world, where I am Khushi and Arnav is in, you know...
Here is something I had to do.
Edited by Viji79 - 10 years ago
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is going to be a lot of fun reading this SS. The name of the SS itself is so tempting.
Coming to it, a wedding in LaxmiNagar with our hot and very amazing tycoon in a three piece and a freaking gorgeous red tie. The picture that his appearance makes is a little too much to handle. Delhi heat must have screwed him up bad and to make it worse he had his very beautiful minx annoying him and proving to him how a wife can never be wrong. But when you have a combination of Delhi heat, an open hall wedding and a three piece suit, I couldn't disagree with her. Although ASR would have been more hotter in Kurta-Pyjama, I only wonder tab Delhi ki garmi ka kya hota ! 😉
And if he has to pay such an affordable price everytime on being proven wrong by his wife, I am sure he would be more than willing to be proved wrong time and again.
Waiting for the next one.
Update soon. 😊
mklam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This was one cute shot. The wife IS always right. Amen.
reenaraj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww !!! Awesome ... Loved it
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res:)
Edited:D

OMG this is awesome! I loved reading it.
Khadoos Arnav and adorable Khushi always reminds me of our show. Arnav is just too much but it is because of his big fat ego, I love him so much😳

Aww AC in their room, you reminded me to Gupta House track😔

Red tie☺️ LOVED it<3
Waiting for second side effect😉
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for being so late but I had no idea about it..

Chitra Happy Birthday dear... May God bless you with love, success, happiness and peace.

This title itself is so attractive. 😛 Can't help but share this quote. This is for Arnav Singh Raizada married and very much in love with his gorgeous wife😉

Chitra's wedding.. Wow!!! 😃 I loved this concept of a series of OS of our much loved married couple - Arnav & Khushi.
Arnav should have listened to his wife or better used some common sense that a suit in the hot weather would be too troublesome than a cotton kurta. But to use common sense one must have one thing and uss cheez ko dimaag kehte hain 😆. Poor Arnavji after marrying Khushi he is left with no brain but only a heart, Khushi's heart (loving and forgiving)😳
Khushi always has fun teasing him. But her caring heart shines through in the moments when she takes care of him. Always a nurturer. 😊
That vision of a shirtless Arnav with a red tie is so ☺️ Someone give me this edit. I can't blame Khushi for ogling at him shamelessly. He is all hers to take. 😉
Loved it so much. Continue with the side effects. 😉
Edited by aquagal - 10 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viji79

I am seriously at a loss of words. This is all side effects of something else and you know what I mean.

Now, since I really don't know what I should write, as I am lost in some other world, where I am Khushi and Arnav is in, you know...
Here is something I had to do.

Uthraaa 🤗 I asked for the edit in my comment and I got one... Aaah!!!
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic Mints...it was cute and naughty...I always love this grumpy ASR...he really looks cute... This is so true...wife is always right. Their post marriage life is a treat to read... Looking forward to read more.

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Wow a new one by you Mints and what a start.
Loved this...it would have been so refreshing if we had got to see something like this in the show rather than the crap that was dished out to us.
Its writers like you who always manage to blur out that nonsense from our minds with such amazing after marriage scenes. 😳

Thank you! and yes A wife is always right😉, now if only my patidev were to agree😆
45ramadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃beautiful ss dear😃