Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Mints!!! What a pleasant surprise - I love the premise of this series😊

I feel like the show really shortchanged us of proper Arnav & Khushi post-marriage, and I love that you are sharing these stories with us.

I really liked how both Arnav and Khushi were so true to their characters individually, but so attuned to another as a couple.

Loved the first part - can't wait to see how you proceed😊
mpuhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So, even Khushi has a thing for colour RED😉
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this new concept.
How I wish something like this had happened in the show.
The first story was very cute.
And this is the abdolute truth Mints, the wife is always tight.
Satya vachan! 😉

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the concept. Kya baat hai, innocent Khushi is now the seductress Khushi. I dont know about Delhi summer heat but their steamy romance is way more hotter!!!!
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow I'm already excited for this dhamakedar journey, I'm sure with your writing skills we can expect each one shot to be written with excellence.

Loved the title of the first side affect, it's very true as a wife and a woman are always right, lol.

Absolutely loved the first one shot, it was simply amazing and superb.

Awww bless Arnav never listened to Khushi and wore the suit and bechara was suffering in the heat, lol.

Love the fact Khushi still did care and look after him through out the wedding, her statement about her being right was fantastic and Arnav did not want to lose face so did not bother going inside the house.

Wow the bedroom encounter was indeed very hot and passionate, written perfectly.

The one shot was Written exceptionally well and a brilliant read,

A wonderful dedication to the birthday girl,

Thanks for the PM xx
1likeNoOther thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute 😛
I love reading these type of light-headed stories, can't wait for the rest of these. 😊
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...brilliant update...thanks for the PM
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated my comment...
Edited by chitrajay - 10 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Darn Minstie, you popular you! I think it was only last night when I scrapped about when you were going to start your next venture and I only checked your reply just now, I came here as quickly as I could but apparently not quick enough as I am on page 11 You know what though, I am really happy about the tremendous response you are getting already!! ;=)

Now that I have got that out of my chest, let me congratulate you on coming up with such a fantastic idea of a series of OS's! I think I love the Shaadi ke side effects title just as much as I love " the wife is always right" title. As they say:
But who is to tell Arnavji this, him and his fat ego did not allow him to accept this but what makes this Arnavji cool is that even if he did not show it, he admitted to himself that his lovely wife is right! What I loved about this Arnavj is that he never forgot about the kind of grief he put his lovely wife through and so he was willing to do anything for her even if it meant dancing in a wedding that was completely out of his league.

Mintsie I will have to commend you for creating such a heartwarming yet amusing situation here with Arnavji sweating in his three piece suit as he recalled his wife's mischief, her grief and most importantly her loving and caring heart that he is going to cherish for the rest of his life. She inturn made sure he ate and also tried to be understanding while not losing an opportunity to remind him that he should have listened to her in the first place, which got her Arnavji all riled up. I felt for her a little bit as she pondered about what would it take for her Arnavji to agree with her for once. (If only she knew what went through his head)
You took me by surprise with that steamy scene as Khushi witnessed her LG undressing and it is there that every other concern flew out of the window and the amazing chemistry and connection that this lovely couple share prevailed. You always create their intimate moments in the most sensual and beautiful way which is always much more than one can hope for. And so ASR has no qualms about admitting to himself that he would let his wife be right all the time and my smile extended from one ear to the other! 😃

Thank you Mintsie for this wonderful start to your series, I cannot wait to continue this journey with you with more of your wonderful OS's through Arnav and Khushi's journey as a married couple.

PS. Happy Birthday again Chitra! :=)
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
seejo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept! Waiting for more!