Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hmm. BTW, I didn't liked Faisal's without beard wala look. Bashar ka khauf hi khatam hogaya tha πŸ˜† & that scene when he says door se jaake aur roab se kaho 'Bashar idhar aao' It was hilarious more than being cute πŸ˜† Well I am going down the memory lane Yaadein taza hogayi ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha yeahh... I mean I like Faisal without beard generally.. Like now he is doing multiple shows.. But there it was not at all acceptable.. Like aisa laga kisi ne chilka utaar diya ho munh se πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im re-watching Bashar Momin and all the addiction is back. Lol.
I tend to like the bad boys always. Hahaha.

Faysal was class in this show! <3
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Can someoen make gifs on Bashar and Rudaba? Ive like searched all over tumblr. Dont seem to find anywhere.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love scene when he comes home in hand cuffs and she is making him food and feeding him. the scene, conversation, all of it. too cute husband her haal mein achha lagna chahiye...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
^Ohh yes! That scene was really cute! The last episodes had the best romantic scenes.
My favourite though is the confession scene in epi 27. His dad's barsi waali raat? Faisal was sooo good in that scene.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That clean saved look someone called him a pealed potato on YT

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
His father's barsi par when she asked him is it true that you grant everyone's wish today is it true n he says yes n she says even i want something Man he was scared that she will ask for a divorce
Then wo piano room mein when he asks her divorce chahiye She says no he was surprised; He had forgotten that he had some good left inside him which could make her stay with him

All the sequences after the father's barsi were mind blowing

My heart was bleeding for Bashar when he gave her that juice I mean his parents had broken him to that extent that he killed his own unborn child

The scene that followed; when she asks him why he cares for dushman's child and hates his own...

Her confession: Accha hai bura hai Mera hai

Jail mein meeting; then he comes home; she unknowingly reminds him that he killed their child; the pachtava he had...

Shareef lagne ke liye to suit with her he shaves off his facial hair

That scene when he asks her to order him to come to her was so cute

Again when they see the new born baby they feel their loss and he his guilt; confession

I also liked the FB of Bashar n Buland; The way he laughed when Buland said Radaba threatened him

Can't wait for it to air on Zindagi

Had seen it so long before but saare dialogues fresh hain mind mein; This is what a good show is supposed to do; Mann pe impression chod jaaye jo bhulaaye na bhoole
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Lol he looked really weird to me too after shaving it off. The beard suited him.
Hmm I think he looked okay clean shaven in MZZB,but in BM he had a different haircut which made his face look bigger and so when he shaved he looked bad.

Though I think Faysal would look good with a beard any given day.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
father's barsi when he is talking to his man and glancing at her ,then goes talks to her about seeing her before the day ends ,then he kind of gets scared that she might ask for divorce ... is too cute ..
at night when he is half drunk hiding is the cutest...