Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't mind pretending to be one if FQ is willing to be there. I am dirty minded old lady. Haha...
I can't stop watching this show over and over first dozen episodes and last half dozon. Just mind blowing.
I have my whole family and friends following Pakistani serials thanks to me watching bashar momin.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO u guys are HILARIOUS...cimba...same with me too...even my mother is a HUGE HUGE fan of pak dramas now thanks to me making her watch everything with me...none of us watch the Hindi soaps anymore
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
If there is any sami n ushnah fan here...PLZ PLZ WATCH PIYA MANN BHAYE...it's surprisingly very good...I don't like any of the cast except SAMI but Rabab is really good here and looks pretty too...I can never mk myself like ushnah ...so no comments on her but there is another hero who looks a bit like meekaal and I m liking him now Epi by Epi...he is good...finally we hv another hero
But the surprise package of the show is defo SAMI...I Cudnt believe he cud portray a cool dude flirty yet a good guy at heart shady character so well...I m kinda shocked seeing his acting in this show...look forward to watching this show every wk now jus to see what SAMI does next and he looks good with both the gals whereas I hated his zero chemistry with ushnah in bashar even though I LUVED the characters buland rudaba

Thank god this show airs 2 days a wk...that way I don't hv to wait one whole week for a single Epi...2 epis a wk is so much better

Thanks to A n b production for giving SAMI so many different n variety of characters to portray ..

I can't believe I m watching SAMI when I see him UN this show...SAMI has killed it...I so wish it does well in trp charts like iqra r is doing now
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FQ is a chart buster hero. Any thing with him will do decent. There is a such thing star power and public will accept it too. Sami is a good looking guy and hope he gets better scope of acting. i Saw his do kadam door they recently and was not wow about his chemistry with female lead either. another i saw was umee khlsoom and was not impressed either. He is crying even in his smile...lol jee jaan se hasta bhi nahi.😭
all and all he is for sure good to look at on screen so he is in a INBASKET. i am on to Piya mann bhaye. title sounds like Rajshree production"s movie title. thanks babe for suggestions.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So much love for Bashar.. LOL..

Even my username.. Ishara is kaafi.. 😆
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Bashar momin series
FQ was the best of all
Once again he proved his acting skills
He is the best
Love u Faisal keep doing good shows
Can't wait for ur new show MOL on hum TV
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Btw, Mol ki heroine kaun hay ? 😛
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Btw, Mol ki heroine kaun hay ? 😛

Naveen waqar aka Sara of humsafar and she is looking super beautiful with fq in the promos

I literally can't wait for this show
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

😆 cute

Word Count: 1

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
But the scene they had shot in this outfit was so 😭