Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I have seen one epi of do qadam door thay.. N i LOVED them..

You should watch the whole series. Its pretty good. The story is a bit different.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol.. Sami has good chemistry with Ayeza khan πŸ˜›

I don't know about the rest.

Before agha and Sumbul I m a bigger fan of SAMI ayeza chemistry...I hv watched all their shows online dhoond dhoond ke...lol

the first show which made me fall for them was do qadam door thay...god I LUVED that show...no wonder it used to get such high trp...it was a surprise BLOCKBUSTER as geo shows usually don't get such high trp

Ash plz plz watch do qadam...but skip Epi 6 to Epi 9..they r fillers n story is stuck but show again picks up on Epi 10...and there are many cute scns between SAMI and ayeza

After watching this I became such a despo fan that I watched ever other SAMI ayeza show online...like kaala jadu season 1 ...shadI Mubarak...latest was bikhra mera naseeb which ended in geo last month...

Then there was tootay hue par...I wasn't getting any good vid quality of this shw online but thank god ZINDAGI is showing it now as khwaishein...so phew I m watching them again on tv now
Hehehe

Ash plz watch do qadam...I fell for SAMI seeing this show
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm.. I'll give it a try guys :)

First i saw Sami Khan in Tere Pehlu Mein.. With Sara Choudhary.. They both were SO HIT at tht time.. They were like SRK/Kajol of Pak tv..☺️ but they ruined the show later on 😳 but i didn't stop loving these two.. N Sami is ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hmm.. I'll give it a try guys :)

First i saw Sami Khan in Tere Pehlu Mein.. With Sara Choudhary.. They both were SO HIT at tht time.. They were like SRK/Kajol of Pak tv..☺️ but they ruined the show later on 😳 but i didn't stop loving these two.. N Sami is ☺️

Tere pehlu MEIN in really old...u know SAMI for so long...wow

Sara SAMI were together in real life as well...but they broke up aa SAM..I family didn't want an actress bahu...I didn't know they were such a hit couple onscreen too...I heard they were engaged too but then broke up
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh okk.. I knew abt their relationship but didn't knw the reason why they broke up.. But they luked gr8 together 😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sami Khan needs to show versatility. He is always doing the role of the guy who never gets the girl in the end. Hara wa premi types πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ πŸ˜†
n i agree.. jitne bhi mene shows dekhe hn SK k.. he doesn't get the girl... πŸ˜’
Mary, you can change your siggy now you know πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@MARY and ASH...on the contrary I hv seen quite versatile work of SAMI till now...last yrs do qadam ...bashar...bikhra mera naseeb all were different
I agree his present running shows are not good ...saltanat e dil is PATHETIC but deemak is not bad but boring I agree

Then also in kaala jaadu ...ghaao I liked his acting and the story was also different

Except for bashar he gets the gal in all above shows

I also liked meri laadli and mayeni ...they also had nice storyline and he got the gal...

But the shows where he doesn't get the gal like main chant so and no chaley toh jaan se guzar Gaye...god his chemistry with SABA Q was to die for...they had so many beautiful shows together in the show that I didn't mind they didn't end up together coz both the stories justified the separation...

So all n all I m really surprised at the diversified body of work SAMI has in a short span of time

He did comedy too...eg miss fire with Saba which was funny n cute
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all I will say
"Bashar , I love you" and keep on repeating it... lol