Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ so true !! Tht scene was uncredibly beautiful.. I LOVED it.. Actually i LOVED all scenes starting frm the juice one.. Then him asking her to leave coz of raid n her denying.. Then this "ILU" scene BANG ON it was.. I loved te way he touched her face theough the screen ☺️ , their phone convo tht he is coming back for his biwi only.. N the jail scene.. Ufff.. I LOVE it.. It was so REAL !!

The way he asked her .. Akele ghar me kesa lagta hai... Dar lagta hai toh kia karti ho.. Oh gosh.. Itz so awesome.. I rewatched epis post their marriage ...☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ so true !! Tht scene was uncredibly beautiful.. I LOVED it.. Actually i LOVED all scenes starting frm the juice one.. Then him asking her to leave coz of raid n her denying.. Then this "ILU" scene BANG ON it was.. I loved te way he touched her face theough the screen ☺️ , their phone convo tht he is coming back for his biwi only.. N the jail scene.. Ufff.. I LOVE it.. It was so REAL !!

The way he asked her .. Akele ghar me kesa lagta hai... Dar lagta hai toh kia karti ho.. Oh gosh.. Itz so awesome.. I rewatched epis post their marriage ...☺️

Oh yeah those scns Omggg

N ushnah FQ sizzling chemistry jus put them on fire

Even I watched those scns multiple times which I usually don't do for ny drama
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I can't believe I m still watching that super flop saltanat e dil for SAMI...Thank god it airs 2 days a wk means less torture ...Will end by March

SAMI has two upcoming shows on geo

One with ushnah and rabab called PIYA MANN BHAYE..
Piya Mann Bhaye- starting from 11th February, every Wednesday & Thursday 9pm on geo.

Will watch it as thank god it's 2 days a wk

Then there is PARAS starring SAMI and yumna zaidi n it's promos are airing...it 'll start after saltanat ends I think...I. m liking th promos of paras...yumna is really good
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh so Saltanat e dil is not so good.. ?! ok.. :/

n Sami n Ushna.. together once again..hmm.. letz see.. hope we SEE their chemistry this time.. :)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even I like all scenes post ammriage..
When Bashar makes Rudaba say I love you again and again with the piano in the tackground.. Omg! That scene was mesmerising. Although it was so cruel but there was something in it that made me watch it again and again.
And yes, rhe phone vonvo, jail scene, when Bashar visits her one night from jail, all were supeb! 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
tht ILU scene.. was very nicely done.. i actually didn't get tired of hearing " I love u Bashar " again n again.. ❤️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Oh so Saltanat e dil is not so good.. ?! ok.. :/

n Sami n Ushna.. together once again..hmm.. letz see.. hope we SEE their chemistry this time.. :)

Thank god in this show SAMI is not paired with ushnah...SAMI is with rabab...I don't like her though...but anyone is better than ushnah when it comes to pair with sami

Ushnah is paired with another guy who looks like mikaal...I guess he is a newcomer

If tu hi tu song and such amazing screenplay and dialogues Cudnt bring SAMI ushnah chemistry I prefer they NEVER come together again n waste more AMAZING screenplay n dialogues
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
haha Abby.. ok they r not together.. i didn't knw.. i thought we MAY see some chemistry between these two.. 😆

but ur last line made laugh so hard 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol.. Sami has good chemistry with Ayeza khan 😛
I don't know about the rest.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have seen one epi of do qadam door thay.. N i LOVED them..