Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
first epi was good❤️really liked the episode :D
Edited by iloveyouafridi - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: noor321

No I know some scenes were purposely filmed some dark shots, but the majority of the drama seemed quite drab. Perhaps because I watched it online, but I sometimes see the channel here in the UK and seems dull most of the times, and when I watched Hum for the first time here in the UK it seemed more lively and better quality. Even though Hum still has a long way to go in comparison to other channels and even Indian channels. I hope our channels get that sort of quality and become HD.

Yeah I noticed that too.

When watching Geo dramas on YT, always watch the ones uploaded officially by harpalgeo. They are pretty decent.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, Humtv has better cameras or something..even Humtv's most crappiest of shows are easy to watch merely because of their print.
And, I like how Humtv at least puts up a good quality link of every episode for each of their show...I don't see Geo and ARY doing that yet.
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah, Humtv has better cameras or something..even Humtv's most crappiest of shows are easy to watch merely because of their print.

And, I like how Humtv at least puts up a good quality link of every episode for each of their show...I don't see Geo and ARY doing that yet.

I think Geo uploads their videos better
as on Hum, on a lot of their videos, the sound doesn't sync properly with the video. Like their lips move first and you ehar them speak after, its damn frustrating! Why can't they check it before uploading :@
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think Geo uploads their videos better
as on Hum, on a lot of their videos, the sound doesn't sync properly with the video. Like their lips move first and you ehar them speak after, its damn frustrating! Why can't they check it before uploading :@

it's funny you mentioned the syncing part..I had trouble with that with one of Subh Ka Sitara's episode and it ruined everything..I just forwarded most of it because I couldn't deal with that. 😆
Same here, it happened with more than one episode of that show. :/
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just okay types episode 🤔 nothing special 🥱

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geo has made a channel on dailymotion.com and they upload HQ videos over there

Originally posted by: Usman.

Geo has made a channel on dailymotion.com and they upload HQ videos over there

they do on YT aswell
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll wait until couple of episodes I think..