Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Abbyy !!!
Yes i did start it yesterday only n i've finished 6 epis .. I slept early in the morning due to this 😳 LOL
I LOVED FQ always but THIS is his BEST THING for me now.. He is just FAB !!! WOW.. I m unable to hate Bashar even after his endless badtamiziyaan πŸ˜†

Maheen or Mehreen dnt knw, i really liked her acting however.. I agree she was annoying in a scene where she does a BIG FAKE drama in front of Adil n Rudaba in 3rd epi i guess but i felt it was intended as itz her character to do DRAMA.. πŸ˜› but in other scenes i felt as if SHE was ACTUALLY like tht LOL πŸ˜†

Ushna.. Well she is NOT AT ALL convincing in her crying scenes i agree.. But in other scenes we can still tolerate it as she has to act innocent thtz it.. So i m not so bothered abt her for nw πŸ˜†

SAMI KHAN .. UFFF... He is KILLING.. He was the reason i watched the shoz too after FQ.. N he is FAB.. I m fully fida on him ☺️

Tayyaba is FAB.. I really like her n she is positive for the time being too..

Yeah.. I m NOT letting anyone to reveal the future story to me.. I want to be surprised !! Hahaha !!

Thank uso much Abby πŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
EEEKS OKKK... so i've seen epis till 15... !!!!! O M G !!! this is so AMAZINGLY done !!!! I LOVE IT !! turn of events is amazing !!!
Just few things..

Faisal Qureshi .. i love u .. Bas.

Sami Khan.. GOD he is GORG yaar.. how pretty scenes between BULant n Rudaba were... 😳 BUT i kinda got disappointed coz Ushna's acting was ok... those crying n broken heart wale scenes cud have been HIGH BETTER or EVEN MARVELLOUS... but.. i LOVED the script of all thoe scenes, firstly when she cries her heart out in front of Bulent for misunderstanding him n not respecting his father's decision.. the scene was beautifully written but i wish her cryinf cud have been better πŸ˜’

then the scene when she gives him explanation... for the first time in his house.. AWWW;;the scene was WOW.. in tht scene she was fine.. it didn't bother me AAT ALL.. i was crying along.. but i wish us k scenes better hote crying wale :/

well but she is really good in other kind of scenes, like when she is friendly or when she YELLS or she SPEAKS in front of Bulent n Tayyaba etc.. i think she is more convincing in talk scenes πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nika has happened !! n OMG Bashar is such a ewww... 😳 but he never makes me angry thnx to FQ πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but i realy feel for Rudaba yaar.. poor girl.. i cried along with her when she was pleading to her bro Adil to protect her... πŸ˜”

letz see wht will happen next..#Excited
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show is a masterpiece. Period. I loved it to bits and I love Rushar alot!
I am a huge FQ fan since years and this show made me fall more in love with him.
For me he was the highlight!

@risingash
Keep on watching! There is much much much more in store!
Abhi to good part ayega πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OKKK... so i have just finished watching it... ufff... n i m not in astate of saying anythinh right nw... i'll be back with my review in a few... OH GOD !!! πŸ€ͺ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
No way...
u watched all of it...so fast... All 30 episode bk to bk wow...tu toh express train nikla yaar...
I so know how u r feeling coz I felt the same when I finished watching it...specially the last few episodes..ufff

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
YAAA.. I have finished ALL 32 episodes in just 3 days !! Oh God.. Thtz so awesome πŸ˜›
BUT BUT BUT... Ufff ... It was BANG ON !!! WHAT A SERIAL YAAR !! Zabardast..! Bravo to the whole team !! πŸ‘ all twists n turns were unexpected n AMAZINGLY brought to the story.. Very well constructed plot tht they didn't left until the end of it.. THIS IS IT !!

So firstly the RAUNAQ of the show Bashar.. I became a fan of him 😳 even after his NON STOP badtamiziyaan πŸ˜† Faisal Qureshi CHAA GAYA !!! BANG ON !! N Bashar's whole story was so touching.. Before he just put me in anger several times .. I mean until Tayaba's wedding i was aware abt him being in luv with Rudaba.. BUT wht he did after was HELL SHOCKING .. He refused to accept her n all.. This was the FIRST thing for which i actually HATED him.. But phir slowly slowly when they revealed abt everything.. His past.. He gained my sympathy.. He was so evil towards Rudaba.. N things after their rukhsati were so disgusting.. Tht torture n all.. BUT then UNEXPECTED thing happened ! N I swear i LOVED EVERY SINGLE moment between these two later.. Hatred one or caring.. Both.. I simply LOVED RuShar .. Amazing chemistry..

Ushna was really good in all her scenes almost starting frm the day Rudaba protested ! the day Buland left her.. I LOVED her.. N she was BANG ON with Faisal Qureshi in the last few epis.. I completely LOVE tht haq jataane waali wife ka avatar.. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Then tht Juice scene .. Ufff.. I was so kho gayi in tht one.. I was actually feeling wht Rudaba wud have felt when He gave her tht juice made by HIM.. Awww.. But OMG.. Later was such a shock !! So heart touching were those epis !! Amazing job by both !!

Sami Khan, Maheen Rizvi, Tayyaba n Adil(dnt knw their real names) i have fallen for everyone !! They ALL did a FABULOUS job seriously.. I could NOT hate anyone until the end of the show.. !! Thtz the beauty of Pak shows tht they show REALISTIC things, they don't make someone completely +ve or -ve !!we can relate to them !!

I actually was addicted to it till epi 11-12 i guess.. But after their Nikah.. I felt epis were bit like filler ones.. But still good to watch.. BUT story picked up pace once again frm epi 17 when Tayyaba n Buland r married n on the other hand Bashar refuses to accept his wife.. Ufff.. HOW much tensed i was i can't tell !! πŸ˜† n the maintained tht tension , tht magic till the end..!! EVERY EPI was a BANG !! N the last one.. Ufff.. Maar dala.. Sach mein ☺️❀️

Last but not the least.. I kinda did NOT like his shaved look at the end nope 😳 i knw he luks DA SHO n SO different in Bashar Momin wala avatar.. But still yeah.. He was rocking without it too ..:D

All n all.. I LOVED IT !!!! Bas. N the song.. Ufff.. KILLER !! Tu hi Tu Bakhuda...☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m so happy for u yaar...finally u watched it...
I must say it was very different than the other typical pak family shows...

Agree the middle few episodes were a filler but the story again picks up when buland comes bk n wants rudaba bk...only if SAMI ushnah clicked like FQ ushnah then the band rudaba scns wud hv also been so much better

Also I wanted to see a few normal scns began buland taiyyiba...but they showed very aggressive buland with taiyyiba

Nyways coming to the last few episodes I LUVED it when bashar was scared that rudaba may want talaaq on his dad's death anniversary when bashar is supposed to agree to everything...n he kept avoiding her till it's 12 lol

The juice scene was jus...ufff...I don't hv words...FQ n ushnah was jus too good in that scn
also the jail scn when rudaba comes and she says pura jail mera HAIN...I had goosebumps

Also LUVED th confrontation between buland bashar in the last Epi...which was such a much needed scn where they had a man to man talk abt her n clear things in a sophisticated way...SAMI k was too good in that jail scn

Then in the end when adil gives a reality check to mehreen...that was also so much needed

What I LUVED is they didn't keep my loose ends and given each n every character of the story a perfect well deserved end

Also th last scn where he keeps the BM ring on his father's grave and walks away ...WOW WOW WOW

N yeah also the scn where he buys 30 mins with rudaba with 30 lakhs fem th police so that he can come and spend time with her was ufff

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
WORD Abby WORD !!! AGREED to every single point of yours !!

Sami n Ushna were good to me.. i find it better they didn't have chemistry of FQ Ushna's match coz i wud have NEVER wanted Bashar Rudaba then..kisi bhi halat me πŸ˜† coz already they both were so GOOD for each other..so alike.. agar chemistry bhi full hoti toh masla hojata :D

well frankly i didn't bother much abt Buland n Rudaba at tht moment cause i so wanted RuShar scenes n they weren't giving 😳 BUT i LOVE them as friends.. couple types kabhi nai lage wo dono mjjhe.. n yeah.. those epis were MARVELOUS when he comes back to take her !!

Ufff.. tht barsi day of his father... i LOVED it !! everything was magic.. the first eyelock they had tht day..ufff ☺️ n then yeah as u said i was laughing so hard when he avoided her just to pass 12pm πŸ˜† but tht fear in his eyes n voice of her asking abt divorce was BANG... LOVED IT !!

Buland Tayyaba..well yeah..some good scenes should have came..but everything happened in all of a sudden na.. thtz y i guess...

I so wanted to knw HOW will Sahira get positive in the end.. n i m glad they did FULL justice to this thing as EVERY OTHER matter in the show.. Adil himself showed her mirror !! n at the end when Bashar confesses tht he killed his own child.. ( i cried ) n then Sahira came n hugged Rudaba..was so real n FAB !! πŸ˜ƒ

The last jail scene was NEEDED n it was totally unexpected !! yaar... it was SOO good to see them talking like normal people n every single word had a meaning.. !!

i loved tht RuShar evening scene when he comes frm jail..it was THE BEST THING.. i so loved hw he said to tht man in jail tht i wanna go home nw.. my wife gets scared ...awww ☺️

n tht ring at the end..WAAO !! they ended it so APTLY !! PERFECT !!!
so happy i watched it finally !!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
i loved the fact tht they maintained tht humor in the show even between so much tension wale scenes... the way Bashar yells at servants or anyone it cracks me up πŸ˜† especially the firstscene of RuShar... OMG... he almost killed her with his anger wale questions n look !!πŸ˜›

n tht "Bhai hoga tera baap" x2 made me 🀣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

i loved the fact tht they maintained tht humor in the show even between so much tension wale scenes... the way Bashar yells at servants or anyone it cracks me up πŸ˜† especially the firstscene of RuShar... OMG... he almost killed her with his anger wale questions n look !!πŸ˜›

n tht "Bhai hoga tera baap" x2 made me 🀣

For me the favorite scene was when Bashar saw Rudaba on screen confessing her love and showing trust in him..
'Jaisa bhi hai mera hai' that scene stole my heart. It was the scene where Bashar realised that Rudaba truly loves him.