Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

I know they are not good but I don;t know much about siggies; use them if anyone wants to

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I can;t get enough of this show

Daily i watch 2 3 episodes on YT

I did not like faizal in Tere ishq mein on Zindagi because of the character he played But fell in love with Bashar n Faizal who played it

Fabulous show

How is Iqrar ? It has resham in it once more with him n I did not like her much in TIM

IKR. I keep actually watching RuShar scenes over and over
thankfully someone has them uploaded on YT.
Luckily this was my first time seeing a show for Faisal Qureshi so I couldn't stop myself for falling for him.
I haven't seen Iqrar. I might plan on seeing it just for FQ. I don't like Resham either she looks a bit old. I think Maheen is also in it. Is she his wife in this show??? That would be kind of awkward after seeing her as his sister in BM.
I don't have any idea about the story though
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

I know they are not good but I don;t know much about siggies; use them if anyone wants to

*Drools*
I was actually hoping someone would make creations on them
they're lovely yaar!
Using๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you Malika for liking them

I don;t find it odd seeing Maheen as his wife in this show after seeing him as his sister in BM

But Resham ki wajah se I have some reservations about watching Iqrar

Just saw episode 26, 27 abhi

The way his expression was like talak nahi chaiye kamal hai; on YT ppl have commented that Rudaba was suffering from Stockholm syndrome n thought it was love aisa nahi hai ; he put her through the torture of marital rape n forcing her to say I luv u bashar after he did not feel her love when he was forcing her but then after he let her go he was in tremendous pain and he played the piano then; she saw his tears n emotions then n knew he had some pain in him; then when he told her about the past she fell in love with him

The scene when he gave her the juice so that she would lose the child n then when Rudaba confronts him about his feelings about the child that he killed n his guilt during the 2 following OJ scenes one in jail n the other when he comes at night she mentions pyar se juice pilaate waqt my heart bled for Bahsar

Can't wait for it to come on Zindagi India so can have daily discussions

How did Ushna act so well in the show??? I saw a telefilm of hers Anokhay Raqeeb OMG she was not good in it

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Thank you Malika for liking them

I don;t find it odd seeing Maheen as his wife in this show after seeing him as his sister in BM

But Resham ki wajah se I have some reservations about watching Iqrar

Just saw episode 26, 27 abhi

The way his expression was like talak nahi chaiye kamal hai; on YT ppl have commented that Rudaba was suffering from Stockholm syndrome n thought it was love aisa nahi hai ; he put her through the torture of marital rape n forcing her to say I luv u bashar after he did not feel her love when he was forcing her but then after he let her go he was in tremendous pain and he played the piano then; she saw his tears n emotions then n knew he had some pain in him; then when he told her about the past she fell in love with him

The scene when he gave her the juice so that she would lose the child n then when Rudaba confronts him about his feelings about the child that he killed n his guilt during the 2 following OJ scenes one in jail n the other when he comes at night she mentions pyar se juice pilaate waqt my heart bled for Bahsar

Can't wait for it to come on Zindagi India so can have daily discussions

How did Ushna act so well in the show??? I saw a telefilm of hers Anokhay Raqeeb OMG she was not good in it

U R welcome sweetie :)
btw u can call me Dua
I don't know for me it's kind of weird because my mind would keep remembering them as bro-sis.
Resham looks too old compared to FQ. I don't like her either. I wish they had chosen someone else instead.
His eyes man!!! I've said if before he doesn't need no dialogue. His eyes and facial expressions convey what can't be said in words.
I agree that BM was cruel and I didn't accept many of his actions towards Rudaba, but after seeing his background story ,the situations he went through had really influenced the way he grew up to be. He lost the trust in people especially women after what his mother had done to his father. He was deprived from love because of his stupid selfish mother, and his dad committed suicide and he had to take the responsibility of his sisters when he himself needed someone to take care of him. After all these situations he went through I wouldn't expect him to turn out normal. After all, the environment and the situations a person goes through has a big impact on a person's personality So it wasn't something weird or unreal for BM to turn out the way he was.
Rudaba fell for him later on when she noticed the good sides of him. She realized that behind this beast was the heart of a person who is very kind and sweet that's why she fell for him. She saw how much he loved his sisters and he was suffering internally but not showing it. So when she found out about the story of his mom she was certain that BM isn't a bad person, the circumstances that he was put in forced him to become the way he was. So no this is no Stockholm syndrome.
@BOLD
God I felt so bad for him. Even though a crime like this is hard to be forgiven but the guilt and pain he was in makes you sympathize with him. My eyes got teary in that scene.
As for Ushna I agree she isn't a good actress and at first I was annoyed with her scenes especially the crying scenes they were a torture lol but the last couple of episodes she got better and her chemistry with FQ was too damn good.
mriara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryn

Shit man Bashar Momin is incredible! My mom was watching it the other day and just after watching few scenes, I got hooked to it! I finished it in 2 days and lol I hav to say I am in love with Bashar! Definitely one of the best serial of Pakistan!!!

I like how serial deteriorates into layers of love, metaphysical, abuse, society and problems like trust!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Me too!!!
I just caught a glimpse of a scene and was hooked, finished the whole thing in 2 days lol
I'm officially a rubashar fan!!
And my god I've never in my life been so crazy for a Pakistan drama(even being a pakistani) this is the 1st I fell in love with !!!
mriara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with every word

100% of my heartfelt feelings for this, especially the hug we really wanted a hug :( but nonetheless they were excellent even without any touchy touchy scenes!!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SO finally i m watching this show... fiouuf.. 3 epis.. i m kinda liking it...
BUT I MUST SAY the acting of everyone is AMAZING !! especially FQ is just woww... n tht gal Sahira.. Maheen Rizvi doing an AMAZING job..GOSH.. i LOVE her acting... i NEVER managed to HATE her even if tht character is so manipulative.. !! she is such a DRAMA QUEEEN in tht... God !!

till now story is arounf Bashar n Rudaba etc..

btw Ushna's first show it is for me.. n she is realy good.. n pretty too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. i've just watched epi 4 n 5.. n O GOSH.. itz becoming SO AMAZING !!!!

FQ .. NO WORDS FOR HIM !!! EPIC he is.. dialogues r not needed for him.. his stare is enough to getwht he is feeling..ufff...!!! take a bow !!! ๐Ÿ‘
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@OMG finally finally...I didn't know u didn't watch BM yet yaar...nyways thankfully u r watching now
I became a diehard fan of FQ after watching this show...but I didn't like mehreen acting here...she shouts a lot unnecessarily in the initial episode and in some scns it bcums so annoying
I like th other sister acting of FQ tayyiba
she was good

Mehreen rox in positive roles but she can't carry off negative roles that convincingly

There was another reason I luv this show and that's SAMI KHAN...god I luv him to death to say the least and I m addicted to his chemistry with ayeza Khan THANX to the many shows they did together

I didn't like ushnah in the initial episode and she can't do crying scns well at all and here there were many crying scns but she rocks in the last few episodes

What's most surprising is she looks so damn good with FQ but zero chemistry with SAMI...whereas it's supposed to b the other way round

There were so many beautiful scns between buland and rudaba but for th zero chemistry all got ruined and I Cudnt connect to their intense luvstory

I 'll jus tell u one thing that plz don't read the spoilers from any1 or don't let any1 tell u the future track...that will ruin the whole show for u as this shw has a good unpredictable script not the typical pak gheesa peeta ones

So mk sure u don't read anything before watching the show urself