Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
wow these actors have so many new upcoming shows LOL
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Faisal looked hot in BM but nowbhe has blown up again dont think he'll look like this drama for a while now.
Edited by mz.gigglez - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FQ looks very nice in iqraar as well with th specs n coat like sherwani...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Some1 plz mk a thread of saltanat e dil

Its starting frm 18th dec every fri 8pm...they hv released a few new promos too...i wish sami didnt hv th beard there

Geo will also air bikhra mera naseeb frm fri to sun ...3 epis a wk...i guess they ll finish airing all epis in 2 months...this is so much better...finally a new shw of ayeza...luv her pairing with sami...i was so sad when bikhra mera naseeb had to stop airing as geo was banned...thank god they ll air th shw again...phew...my dream pair...sami ayeza...
Piya maan bhaye promo is also out...looks like its raining sami khan in geo

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Some1 plz mk a thread of saltanat e dil

Its starting frm 18th dec every fri 8pm...they hv released a few new promos too...i wish sami didnt hv th beard there

Geo will also air bikhra mera naseeb frm fri to sun ...3 epis a wk...i guess they ll finish airing all epis in 2 months...this is so much better...finally a new shw of ayeza...luv her pairing with sami...i was so sad when bikhra mera naseeb had to stop airing as geo was banned...thank god they ll air th shw again...phew...my dream pair...sami ayeza...
Piya maan bhaye promo is also out...looks like its raining sami khan in geo

Link me to both of these shows promos, ill make a thread for both :D
Camryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shit man Bashar Momin is incredible! My mom was watching it the other day and just after watching few scenes, I got hooked to it! I finished it in 2 days and lol I hav to say I am in love with Bashar! Definitely one of the best serial of Pakistan!!!
I like how serial deteriorates into layers of love, metaphysical, abuse, society and problems like trust!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Camryn - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I know it was indeed a path breaking serial and all th characters did their job properly...i m so glad th serial started n ended with a decent trp
I hope Jao tumhe maaf kiya starts soon! The name looks interesting! 😆
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This show turned out to be on my top favorite shows.I'm totally in love with it. The plot, the actors, the execution EVERYTHING is amazing.

I spent half of my time drooling over Bashar aka FQ lol
he looked so friggen hot 🤢
I hope this upcoming show turns out to be as good as BM
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can;t get enough of this show

Daily i watch 2 3 episodes on YT

I did not like faizal in Tere ishq mein on Zindagi because of the character he played But fell in love with Bashar n Faizal who played it

Fabulous show

How is Iqrar ? It has resham in it once more with him n I did not like her much in TIM