Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
The three heroes r th strongest links in this show...i know every1 is raving abt FQ...even i liked him a lot in the show but sami k was excellent as buland bakhtiyaar...inspite of hving zero chem with ushnah he tried his best to shw his love for rudaba and his scns with bashar aka FQ r th bestest scns of the shw...Bashar buland had th best chemistry in th shw...
Coming to ushnah...the first 20 epis she is literally horrible...its for her i cudnt relate to buland rudaba luvstory n cudnt even wish them to end up togthr...there was jus no chem n felt like banging my head on th wall when sami used to giv her all those lovey dovey looks ...i so wishd it was some othr gal

But ushnah really improved a lot the last 5 epis to b precise...most surprising part is there was an undeniable chem with FQ last 5 epis...n it was shocking for me coz i hardly find chem with FQ n his heroines...out of nowhere he lookd good with ushnah...what the hell...hahaha

Last few epis of BM i cud finally relate to rudaba all thnx to ushnahs vast improvement...last few epis her dialogue delivery expressions improved so much which is a huge relief given th torture we had to go through the first 20 epis ...i used to curse th casting director every epi that why they ruined such a big budget shw with her...but BM really made ushnah a better actress

I dont want to see her with sami k again but i really want to see her again with FQ
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok it took me four days to finish watching this drama cause I was that addicted to it.
I friggen LOVED it!!!
Faisal Qureshi take a bow!!!!
I can't believe I didn't know about this actor before.
He is CLASS!!!
His portrayal of Bashar is too good.
This man doesn't need dialogues his eyes speak volumes.
Bashar momin has to be one of the best Pakistani dramas I've ever watched.
At first I didn't like Bashar because of his cruelty and thought that Rudaba deserved someone better, but there was always this chemistry every time these two were in a scene, so I couldn't help it but look forward to their scenes together.
As for Bulent I didn't ship him with Rudaba at all because there was no chemistry between these two. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bashar's constant yells at the servants had me ROFL, I don't know why but every time he yelled it cracked me up.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and his awesome dialogue "Bhai hoga tera baap ๐Ÿ˜† (Why is he more cute than evil lol)
Ushna Shah's acting wasn't up to the expectations though. I had already seen her in Rukhsar and thought that she needed to improve her acting skills. I was thinking she might have improved her skills in this show but not really, she still needs to work on her acting skills especially in her crying scenes, and to her bad luck she has plenty of crying to do in this show ๐Ÿ˜†
As for her looks, I think she fitted the role of Rudaba perfectly, the cuteness and innocence in her look is there.
Sahir, Bashar's sister aka Maheen Rizwi was great I must say. Her acting looked very real that I felt like slapping her every time she changed faces lol. The only thing that I kind of disliked was the way she spoke. I found her fake accent and tone very annoying. I don't know if that was intended for her character or if it was just her.Other than that she was AWESOME.
The actor who portrayed Adil was also very good. I liked him.
But Faisal Qureshi stole the whole show!!! And I guess I was right to start watching the show for him to begin with. I remember watching the promo's for this show a while back and his image was the only thing that got stuck in my mind, but I forgot about the show later on and when I decided to watch it, I started to watch it for him and I'm so glad I did.
I fell in love with Bashar because of him.
I still remember the first few episodes I couldn't stand Bashar and I felt like strangling him, especially after he got married to Rudaba and tortured her mercilessly. I thought this man is mad and he needs to be locked up some place forever. I never thought he could ever redeem himself and thought he was going to probably die by the end of the show.
Sympathizing with him was out of the question. What made it worse was that scene where he asks Rudaba to take off her jewelry and give him his haq. God I was so pissed off and a bit disgusted I should say. I won't refer this to the "R" word (even though in some way it was because she didn't want it, and that was enough to make it fit under "R") but I really disliked that part and wished they didn't include it because it wasn't right, but I would say it's very real because honestly I believe any man in his place would likely do what he did. Sad and disgusting yes, but it's very true.
But after a couple of episodes, my viewpoint for Bashar changed. To be precise after knowing his mother's story I felt so bad for him. God this man went through a lot, and his shameless and heartless mom was the reason for all his misery and the reason why he was the way he was. (BTW that child actor was really good)
He was deprived from love and care. He had to take the responsibility of this little sisters when he himself was a kid at that time. He couldn't live his childhood like every child would. He was like a baby, he needed the care and love that he couldn't receive, and Rudaba was the only one who could give him that care and love. He needed to remove the idea that every woman was like his mother and Rudaba was the only one who could clear that idea from his mind with her loyalty and true love for him.
The chemistry between Bashar and Rudaba was too damn good. There was always a spark in their scenes, whether it was hate or love scenes that spark was always there. The way they stare at each other *dreamy* (Tu hi tu bg is awesome I loved it!) This was the reason why is was RuShar for me all the way. I wish they showed us one hug between them. The scene where he left the jail and came home, I was actually expecting a hug in that scene, but oh well these two were already amazing without being physically intimate with each other. I loved that scene where he was handcuffed and she fed him with her hands and then figured out he actually had the keys in his pockets.๐Ÿ˜†
"EEEKS they're so effin cute*๐Ÿคข
Fasal Qureshi is friggen amazing and I'm totally a fan of him now.
He managed to make us hate Bashar at the beginning yet he was also able to change our perception of him and conquer our hearts with the love of Bashar.
So happy that the ending was so unexpected and they didn't kill Bashar, I think I would have cried my heart out if they did because after all that misery in this man's life he needed to live, he needed to love and be loved. Killing him would have been very unjust and cruel.
As for the ending it was awesome but I wanted them to end it with a scene where RuShar are carrying a baby in their hands. Rudaba really wanted a baby and Bashar was in so much guilt for what he did and yes he should be guilty cause what he did was so cruel that no words can't explain it, but at least he regretted it and was pained by it. So it would have been very beautiful if they showed them having a baby at the end after the scene where he visited his father's grave and promised to be a good person. (An awesome scene BTW)
One complain to the director.WHY like WHY THE HELL did Bashar have to shave his facial hair. I was banging my head when I saw him facial hairless๐Ÿ˜†
I really hate it when a man shaves all his facial hair.
Faisal Qureshi looks damn handsome and so manly with his facial hair and when he shaved it he looked like a little child.๐Ÿคข
I understand it was supposed to show his character had changed, but why shave the whole thing and make it look like someone had peeled his face๐Ÿ˜† He could have had a light stubble.
Honestly all his good looks disappeared when he shaved all his facial hair.
I also noticed that Faisal Qureshi does that a lot from his interviews and pics on Google.
PLEASE someone tell him he looks gorgeous with his facial hair, why shave it off??
Anyways I think I've talked a lot so I should shut up right now.๐Ÿ˜†
This show was amazing and I hope Faisal Qureshi will give us another great show like Bashar momin very soon.
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Malika.Dua

Ok it took me four days to finish watching this drama cause I was that addicted to it.

I friggen LOVED it!!!
Faisal Qureshi take a bow!!!!
I can't believe I didn't know about this actor before.
He is CLASS!!!
His portrayal of Bashar is too good.
This man doesn't need dialogues his eyes speak volumes.
Bashar momin has to be one of the best Pakistani dramas I've ever watched.
At first I didn't like Bashar because of his cruelty and thought that Rudaba deserved someone better, but there was always this chemistry every time these two were in a scene, so I couldn't help it but look forward to their scenes together.
As for Bulent I didn't ship him with Rudaba at all because there was no chemistry between these two. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bashar's constant yells at the servants had me ROFL, I don't know why but every time he yelled it cracked me up.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and his awesome dialogue "Bhai hoga tera baap ๐Ÿ˜† (Why is he more cute than evil lol)
Ushna Shah's acting wasn't up to the expectations though. I had already seen her in Rukhsar and thought that she needed to improve her acting skills. I was thinking she might have improved her skills in this show but not really, she still needs to work on her acting skills especially in her crying scenes, and to her bad luck she has plenty of crying to do in this show ๐Ÿ˜†
As for her looks, I think she fitted the role of Rudaba perfectly, the cuteness and innocence in her look is there.
Sahir, Bashar's sister aka Maheen Rizwi was great I must say. Her acting looked very real that I felt like slapping her every time she changed faces lol. The only thing that I kind of disliked was the way she spoke. I found her fake accent and tone very annoying. I don't know if that was intended for her character or if it was just her.Other than that she was AWESOME.
The actor who portrayed Adil was also very good. I liked him.
But Faisal Qureshi stole the whole show!!! And I guess I was right to start watching the show for him to begin with. I remember watching the promo's for this show a while back and his image was the only thing that got stuck in my mind, but I forgot about the show later on and when I decided to watch it, I started to watch it for him and I'm so glad I did.
I fell in love with Bashar because of him.
I still remember the first few episodes I couldn't stand Bashar and I felt like strangling him, especially after he got married to Rudaba and tortured her mercilessly. I thought this man is mad and he needs to be locked up some place forever. I never thought he could ever redeem himself and thought he was going to probably die by the end of the show.
Sympathizing with him was out of the question. What made it worse was that scene where he asks Rudaba to take off her jewelry and give him his haq. God I was so pissed off and a bit disgusted I should say. I won't refer this to the "R" word (even though in some way it was because she didn't want it, and that was enough to make it fit under "R") but I really disliked that part and wished they didn't include it because it wasn't right, but I would say it's very real because honestly I believe any man in his place would likely do what he did. Sad and disgusting yes, but it's very true.
But after a couple of episodes, my viewpoint for Bashar changed. To be precise after knowing his mother's story I felt so bad for him. God this man went through a lot, and his shameless and heartless mom was the reason for all his misery and the reason why he was the way he was. (BTW that child actor was really good)
He was deprived from love and care. He had to take the responsibility of this little sisters when he himself was a kid at that time. He couldn't live his childhood like every child would. He was like a baby, he needed the care and love that he couldn't receive, and Rudaba was the only one who could give him that care and love. He needed to remove the idea that every woman was like his mother and Rudaba was the only one who could clear that idea from his mind with her loyalty and true love for him.
The chemistry between Bashar and Rudaba was too damn good. There was always a spark in their scenes, whether it was hate or love scenes that spark was always there. The way they stare at each other *dreamy* (Tu hi tu bg is awesome I loved it!) This was the reason why is was RuShar for me all the way. I wish they showed us one hug between them. The scene where he left the jail and came home, I was actually expecting a hug in that scene, but oh well these two were already amazing without being physically intimate with each other. I loved that scene where he was handcuffed and she fed him with her hands and then figured out he actually had the keys in his pockets.๐Ÿ˜†
"EEEKS they're so effin cute*๐Ÿคข
Fasal Qureshi is friggen amazing and I'm totally a fan of him now.
He managed to make us hate Bashar at the beginning yet he was also able to change our perception of him and conquer our hearts with the love of Bashar.
So happy that the ending was so unexpected and they didn't kill Bashar, I think I would have cried my heart out if they did because after all that misery in this man's life he needed to live, he needed to love and be loved. Killing him would have been very unjust and cruel.
As for the ending it was awesome but I wanted them to end it with a scene where RuShar are carrying a baby in their hands. Rudaba really wanted a baby and Bashar was in so much guilt for what he did and yes he should be guilty cause what he did was so cruel that no words can't explain it, but at least he regretted it and was pained by it. So it would have been very beautiful if they showed them having a baby at the end after the scene where he visited his father's grave and promised to be a good person. (An awesome scene BTW)
One complain to the director.WHY like WHY THE HELL did Bashar have to shave his facial hair. I was banging my head when I saw him facial hairless๐Ÿ˜†
I really hate it when a man shaves all his facial hair.
Faisal Qureshi looks damn handsome and so manly with his facial hair and when he shaved it he looked like a little child.๐Ÿคข
I understand it was supposed to show his character had changed, but why shave the whole thing and make it look like someone had peeled his face๐Ÿ˜† He could have had a light stubble.
Honestly all his good looks disappeared when he shaved all his facial hair.
I also noticed that Faisal Qureshi does that a lot from his interviews and pics on Google.
PLEASE someone tell him he looks gorgeous with his facial hair, why shave it off??
Anyways I think I've talked a lot so I should shut up right now.๐Ÿ˜†
This show was amazing and I hope Faisal Qureshi will give us another great show like Bashar momin very soon.

Agree with every word

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
DUA...I THINK U R MY BICHRA HUA SOULMATE

COZ EACH N EVERY WORD U WRITE ECHOES MY SENTIMENTS

ME TOO FOUND THE SHOUTING INITIALLY SO ANNOYING N THOUGHT I M NOT WATCHING THIS OTT SHOW

I M A DIEHARD SAMI K FAN BUT STILL I CUDNOT LIKE BULAND RUDABA COZ THERE WAS NO CHEM WITH USHNAH...IWISH WE CUD GET MORE SCNS WITH TAYYEBA N BULAND

but i must say sami k was OUTSTANDING as buland bakhtiyaar

then comes mehreen rizvis acting...ilike her a lot but she sux in loud roles n this is what happend in this shw too...she cudnt pull off the loud yet sophisticated role of sara with her fake accent n attitude n overacting

i liked taiyyiba more...her acting was good

HINA BAYAT N NAUMAN EJAZ WAS AWESUM AS THE MOM N HER BF IN THE PAST SCNS...it was such a pleasant surprise to see nauman in a cameo

coming to ushnah...i disagree a bit here again...coz iLUVED her in rukhsar with agha ali and she has amazing chemistry with agha aliwhich was fully lacking with sami k

i mafraid what wud hv happnd to the shw if FQ ushnah didnt click...unlike u i didnt like bashar rudaba jodi in th beginning n tried my best to like buland rudaba as th screenplay n dialogues of their scns were so romantic n beautiful

i wud bang my head on th wall everyday given sami used to look super handsome n acted amazingly...

but the last few epis blew me away...THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN FQ USHNAH LAST FEW EPIS WERE BEYOND ELECTRIC...I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING...
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

DUA...I THINK U R MY BICHRA HUA SOULMATE

COZ EACH N EVERY WORD U WRITE ECHOES MY SENTIMENTS

ME TOO FOUND THE SHOUTING INITIALLY SO ANNOYING N THOUGHT I M NOT WATCHING THIS OTT SHOW

I M A DIEHARD SAMI K FAN BUT STILL I CUDNOT LIKE BULAND RUDABA COZ THERE WAS NO CHEM WITH USHNAH...IWISH WE CUD GET MORE SCNS WITH TAYYEBA N BULAND

but i must say sami k was OUTSTANDING as buland bakhtiyaar

then comes mehreen rizvis acting...ilike her a lot but she sux in loud roles n this is what happend in this shw too...she cudnt pull off the loud yet sophisticated role of sara with her fake accent n attitude n overacting

i liked taiyyiba more...her acting was good

HINA BAYAT N NAUMAN EJAZ WAS AWESUM AS THE MOM N HER BF IN THE PAST SCNS...it was such a pleasant surprise to see nauman in a cameo

coming to ushnah...i disagree a bit here again...coz iLUVED her in rukhsar with agha ali and she has amazing chemistry with agha aliwhich was fully lacking with sami k

i mafraid what wud hv happnd to the shw if FQ ushnah didnt click...unlike u i didnt like bashar rudaba jodi in th beginning n tried my best to like buland rudaba as th screenplay n dialogues of their scns were so romantic n beautiful

i wud bang my head on th wall everyday given sami used to look super handsome n acted amazingly...

but the last few epis blew me away...THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN FQ USHNAH LAST FEW EPIS WERE BEYOND ELECTRIC...I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING...

lol really?? well hi5 soul mate ๐Ÿ˜ณ
actually the shouting was a bit annoying but I never thought about quitting the show because of it. I thought it was pretty funny and I was enjoying it and lmao as he yelled ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ushna Shah's acting wasn't so good in Rukhsar but I would say it was a bit better than in BM. Yes her chemistry with Agha Ali was good but I hated her there because I was sympathizing with Rukhsar and was hoping Agha Ali's character would redeem and fall for Rukhsar instead but it didn't turn out that way. Didn't love the ending at all even though Agha's character was so arrogant and rude and in some way he deserved what happened to him.
I only loved Ushna's acting in BM towards the end of the episodes, where she started to develop feelings for Basahar, her acting became better.
Crying scenes were the worst and I could tell it was a torture for her as well as for the viewers.๐Ÿ˜†
As for Sami Khan I'm not a fan of him but he played his role perfectly.
Yes there was no connection or anything between him and Rudaba. I felt their scenes were cold and I didn't feel any emotion that's why I was never interested in their love story.
It wasn't even love anyways because Rudaba said she loved him because he was her fianc so she thought she had to love him. They hadn't even known each other properly for love to develop and grow between them.
So I wouldn't really call that love. She did love Bashar though because she lived with him and got to see him in all his times. She saw the cold and cruel side of him but she also figured out how soft and kind he is from the inside and her feelings started to develop for him. Same thing with Bashar. He already had an attraction towards her but the haunting and bitter memories of his mother were not allowing him to accept any feelings for Rudaba, but after seeing her honestly and care, he couldn't stop himself from falling for her.
Well I actually liked Mehreen's acting it's just the tone and fake accent were a bit annoying. Other than that I thought she was perfect for the role of Sara.
You know usually I wouldn't have liked Bashar with Rudaba at the beginning because of his cruelty but I think the reason was FQ. He forces you to love Bashar regardless of all his bad qualities because generally characters like Bashar are always hard to digest and sympathize with but hats off to Faisal Qureshi for playing Bashar the way he did.
For me the chemistry between Bashar and Rudaba was always there so that's why I was loving RuShar since the beginning. I loved their scenes together whether it was the way she gets afraid of him and faints or the way he hesitates to touch her when she faints
and the time she runs to into him on the stairs and spills the hot coffee or whatever on his shirt and he goes in lala land after it๐Ÿ˜† I loved them in all their scenes.
@BOLD agree they were amazing and that little kid who played Bashar was so good, it really felt very real and I was actually crying for him.
God the last episodes were MAGIC. I was completely in love with RuShar by that time. I didn't even want the show to end.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Thnx to BM i m a despo fan of FQ now n catching up all his shws
Qaid e tanhai...mera yakeen done

Shabz pari lal kabooter...such a diff shw...sami k mohib n FQ rox bigtym in th shw...i didnt know sami k n FQ had anothr shw other than BM...the first initial epos r sad yet very funny...i never saw sad n funny combo in ny shw beforr...

mohib is jus outstanding..be it comedy romance grey shade..he jus nails it..i sooo wish him much more name n fame...for some unfortunate reason his dramas dont bcum that big hits inspite of being good dramas like kaash aisa ho ..firaaq...shab e arzoo ka alam...all these shws r so good but very poor trps...i wonder if mohib ever got a good trp shw ...poor guy...in that way at least sami n FQ hv better luck...as their shws get good trps n recognition too...

Guys plz watch shabz pari lal kabooter the first 15 epis at least...its beyond epic

Looks like FQ has 3 shws with savera nadeem nimra bucha combo but must say he looks way more better with nimra than with savera...savera looks better with her bari apa heroes nauman ejaz n waqqas ali...god bari apa was such an epic shw
Nyways whats th name of ushnah FQ new shw
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
@Abby
OMG I just found out about his new coming up drama
so friggen happy right now!!!!
I can't wait to see FQ in another show and wow with Ushna again I guess their Jodi was loved so much by people since they're starring them together again.
I don't care I just hope the drama is good
it's also directed by Usama of BasharMomin.
moi is so EeekCited๐Ÿฅณ
The show is called Jao Tumhe Maaf Kia, it sounds interesting
Faysal Qureshi shooting for "Jao Tumhe Maaf Kia". This play is being directed by Usama of BasharMomin fame.

Starring: Ushna Shah in the lead, the drama is currently in shooting process and is expected to be larger than BasharMomin
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

@Abby BTW since you are a Sami Khan fan do you know about his upcoming drama sultanat e dil with Sara khan?? I saw the promos, it looks interesting.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Sami k also has a new shw with ushna PIYA MAAN BHAYE but i m not sure if th director is th same as BM...this shw also has yumna zaidi
Saltanat e dil is by th BM director too n must say i jus luv th BM director...since he is basically a movie director his way of tking shots look like a movie...n i jus luv it...i didnt know who sara khan is but jus got to know her recently in bari apa...n really liked her there...so now i m really looking forward to th shw...i luv th ost but wish th othr gal was prettier...i want to see samib with th rukhsar gal...she is really cute n a good actress n a good heroine too

I wish piya maan bhaye had rukhsar with sami insteas of ushnah...i cant see sami ushnah zero chem nymore
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming to th comebk of FQ ushnah in a new shw thats directed by th BM director...its gonna b too good...i knew th name jao tumhe maaf kiya but i didnt know its with ushnah n bm directr...now i m sondamn happy n excited

As of now i m also watching FQs iqrar...with mehreen n resham...i jus dont like resham with FQ...agn no chem...wish the heroine was some1 else in iqrar