Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god no no no...i cant tolerate ushna shah anymore...she cant act n she is not even that pretty...oh god
...wasnt bashar momin enuf torture that now i hv to see her with sami k n FQ in two individual shws...piya maan bhaye has yumna jaidi too...sami k tweeted on set pics n i was happy...i didnt know this shw has ushna too...god save me from her...i m watching rukhsar now and uahna has better chem with agha ali than sami k and FQ...she is way too young for them

I m liking sumbuls acting in rukhsar...ushna is better in negative role...in bashar i used to regret in every epi that why th hell they chose ushnah to play th lead...n jus coz she had no chem with neithr sami k nor fq..i cudnt relate to beithr buland rudaba luv nor bashar rudaba luv story

God knows what chem people find betwn bashar rudaba...it was an abusive relation...i liked buland rudaba way more but ushnah jus didnt click with sami whereas sami can create chem with almost every heroine

God i m so damn pissed with an overdose of ushnah in future months...baki sab heroine mar gaye the kya
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ok i m sorry for all th venom i spewed on uahnah FQ n bashar rudaba chem in above post...coz when i wrote that i disnt yet watch last few epis but today i finally watched till the last epi n WHOA I LUVED LUVWD LUVED THE SHOW...GOD I CANT BELIEVE FQ WILL JV SO MUCH CHEM WITH USHNAH...NO WONDER THERE R SO MANY BASHAR RUDABA FANS...GOD I SO WISH THERE WAS A PROPER HUG AT LEAST...TH CHEMISTRY WAS SO INTENSE IN LAST FEW SCNS I CUDNT BELIWVE WHAT I WAS SEEING
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I really loved the show
You Tube ki jay ho till it is shown on Zindagi
FQ was great at playing BM
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I really loved the show

You Tube ki jay ho till it is shown on Zindagi
FQ was great at playing BM

yehh me too waiting for it to air on zindagi,, 😳😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ushnah nxt shw piya maan bhaye is with sami k...it has yumna zaidi as well
Whats th name of her shw with FQ...
I think its called Jao tumhe maaf kiya?
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm thinking about watching this show but I still don't have an idea of what the story is about.
Can someone tell me if the show is worth watching???
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will take your word for it then :D
I haven't really seen anything for Faisal Qureshi but seeing the promos and the scenes of this show, he really got my attention.
As for Ushna Shah I have seen her in Rukhsar and I didn't really like her performance there and thought she needed to improve her acting skills.
So I will be watching the show for Faisal Qureshi mostly.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Goood,..
would love to see Ushna with FQ again,..
they were just soo soo good in there last 3 weeks,..
amazing,..am already waiting,.. 🤪

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malika.Dua

Will take your word for it then :D
I haven't really seen anything for Faisal Qureshi but seeing the promos and the scenes of this show, he really got my attention.
As for Ushna Shah I have seen her in Rukhsar and I didn't really like her performance there and thought she needed to improve her acting skills.
So I will be watching the show for Faisal Qureshi mostly.

this show was watchable due to him only,.. i feel,..
he was just so Good in this show,..
though i like his acting since so long,..