Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How many daughters does he have?

His other daughter looks way older.

He has 2 daughters and one son.

This is Faisal Qureshi's 3rd wife (in the picture)..he has been married twice before and didn't end well - ended in divorces. The first marriage happened when he was around 19 years old if I'm not mistaken..because I hear his mom married him off really early..and I believe, the woman was actually older than Faisal. The eldest daughter which is now either 19 or 20 I believe? she's from his first marriage. Since Faisal got married at a young age, thus had her at a young age..and that's why she's older. She lives with Faisal..I guess his wife could care less about her daughter and left her with him? who knows.

He had a son from his second marriage..which too didn't end well. I think the second wife took the son away and lives somewhere abroad.

So then he got married the third time..😆 and this is his youngest daughter from his last marriage.

woah so they are half sisters
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I just had to post this...Faisal's youngest daughter is adorable...and that's Faisal's wfe.

OMG she is so golu molu! Cute!! 😆
618043 thumbnail
Promos look interesting +Sami Khan so me gonna watch it! =D
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished watching it. So far so good. Liked it.
The story seems really complicated. Maybe I will understand it better when I watch it.
Were Sami and Maheen in first episode? :D
noor321 thumbnail

Were Sami and Maheen in first episode? :D

Maheen was, but no Sami. Sorry!! 😆

It wasn't bad, I actually liked it however I just hate Geo's quality of video. Terrible, they spend so much money but it is never as good as HumTv. It makes the show look very dull and boring. Ushna did well, Maheen was good but her voice modulation in the scene where she is talking to Ushna was weird. Faysal was great mostly apart from when he shouted at his naukar that was a little over the top, it was too loud. The other guy (don't know his name) was good as well.

However, I found it quite sad that Ushna's dad wanted her to marry someone who she never met and he only knew for 2 weeks because his son had a love marriage and he didn't like his DIL (Maheen) and because he knew Saami's dad for a 1-2 years. Why take it out on her? Yes Sami's character may be a good person but still he should have let them have a few convos. The engagement scene was weird because the FIL put the ring on Ushna 😕 and the fact they had a party outside yet they did the ring part inside. 😕
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
Really? I thought Geo had improved with their quality.
Are you talking about the darkness?
noor321 thumbnail

Really? I thought Geo had improved with their quality.

Are you talking about the darkness?

No I know some scenes were purposely filmed some dark shots, but the majority of the drama seemed quite drab. Perhaps because I watched it online, but I sometimes see the channel here in the UK and seems dull most of the times, and when I watched Hum for the first time here in the UK it seemed more lively and better quality. Even though Hum still has a long way to go in comparison to other channels and even Indian channels. I hope our channels get that sort of quality and become HD.