Btw tayyaba ka beta hua tha ya beti?? 😲

πŸ˜ƒ
beta

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yum_SR

Bashar Momin-The Bestest Drama of my Lyf πŸ‘πŸΌ I m sure no one can take its place πŸ€— in my ❀️
I can't believe but its true, i forgot humsafar or any other pak/indian drama 😲
OMG, i just loved the ending 😳 Most Beautiful Ending ever ❀️
Nd now, Rushar is my favorite couple ❀️ Loved their scenes in last episode.

Yes, it was sure a beeautiful ending and a good show. It had it sore points and glitches in the story but overall I loved the ambiance of the show, the superb acting of all the actors especially Faysal, the set, the makeup, clothes everything was a class apart! I would definitely miss this show.
Faysal and Ushna definitely had great chemistryπŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Amazing drama.. I never attached wid any drama ..i truly deeply n madly in love wid bashar momin.. Rushar is d best couple ever seen.. Madeforeachothr.. After zgh dis paki drama hooked me.. More dn zgh.. Both so diff i cnt compare.. Bt dis two so close to my heart n faysal qureshi is d main reason after BM.. I miss it alot... N thank you... For ur updats.. 😊

You are welcome. It hooked me too but more towards the end.
I liked the initial episodes but then after the 14th or 15th episode it started dragging along but then it was back on track after the 20th episode. I loved the initial episodes and the ending ones.

Yes, Faysal was just out of the world! And they showed such great romance in the last 2 episodes, I was so happily surprised. The scene where he comes to meet her from jail for a little while, their cute miments, Rudaba cooking for him and making him eat with her hands and then Bashar's naughtiness! It was a pleasant surprise to see this new side of Bashar.

And when she runs to open the door for him and sees a completely new Bashar standing in front if her. She is shocked out of her wits and then Bashar tells her to order her around! That scene was so adorable. And lastly, the very last scene where he goes to his father's grave and leaves his ring and decides to live a life of 'sharafat' and make his name meaningful was a very touchy scene.

I have a long list! πŸ˜† Just loved every scene of the last 2 episodes! Even Bashar and Buland's conversation brought tears to my eyes. Buland was so shocked to see Rudaba' love for Bashar and Bashar felt blessed, blessed by his dying father's prayer! What a scene! πŸ‘
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

WoW the best episodes are the 2 last episodes 😳

I agree. Usually Pak shows have a very haphazard ending but in BM all ends were covered.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

You are welcome. It hooked me too but more towards the end.
I liked the initial episodes but then after the 14th or 15th episode it started dragging along but then it was back on track after the 20th episode. I loved the initial episodes and the ending ones.

Yes, Faysal was just out of the world! And they showed such great romance in the last 2 episodes, I was so happily surprised. The scene where he comes to meet her from jail for a little while, their cute miments, Rudaba cooking for him and making him eat with her hands and then Bashar's naughtiness! It was a pleasant surprise to see this new side of Bashar.

And when she runs to open the door for him and sees a completely new Bashar standing in front if her. She is shocked out of her wits and then Bashar tells her to order her around! That scene was so adorable. And lastly, the very last scene where he goes to his father's grave and leaves his ring and decides to live a life of 'sharafat' and make his name meaningful was a very touchy scene.

I have a long list!πŸ˜†Just loved every scene of the last 2 episodes! Even Bashar and Buland's conversation brought tears to my eyes. Buland was so shocked to see Rudaba' love for Bashar and Bashar felt blessed, blessed by his dying father's prayer! What a scene!πŸ‘

Hii m khushi.. 😊 each n every scenes u described was amazing.. N yyess dose epi was really draged except #rushar scenes..i enjoyed evry bit of der scenes..bt wht irritated me was buland n rudaba scenes.. Ewww..i like buland actor bt still rushar was fixed in my mind so.. 😳 n yess last epi was treat n 2nd last too..such a drastic change in d story.. Chara hi change ho gya.. Jz coz of her statemnt as bashar said labz zindagi dete hai.. N jz like bale cried fr beast n heturn in hansm prince.. 😳 i didnt like whn bashar shaved bt it was required so okk..he hated her in whole drama crossed all limits bt when he love her i hv n wrds for it.. His insecurities shown.. Best n funny part was ministers bashar was badshah in jail too. πŸ˜† bt when he said biwi darti hai meri.. 😳 i was blussed (i dnt knw y) πŸ˜‰
N sahira.. My god maheen maria frm zgh she was awsm..her style arrogance attitude every thing was flawless n comendable..i like her dressig n hair.( i didnt like tayyabas dressing n hair..was taky.. She is pretty bt ) when bashar insults her dt was best part of her..n wid adil was more better.. N adil was great too.. Showed her mirror..n last when bashar sorry to bulan was cute..he cudnt sy sorry.. πŸ˜ƒ

I hv many more to sy n it will be long list ..hehe...

I m missing bashar momin ...:(
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
The ending was good, atleast Bashar was guilty. That in itself was enough punishment for what he did. Personally, I didn't like to see him clean shaven though! lol
The last episode seemed dragged to me, I only liked the first and last scene.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! Why did he have to shave!πŸ˜†

When I started watching, I wasn't a fan of this show, but I am now! ⭐️
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Omg! Why did he have to shave!πŸ˜†

When I started watching, I wasn't a fan of this show, but I am now!⭐️

Coz he had to convert from beast to prince.. 😳
Princes cant have beards kya?
Thori si to rakh leta
Itna ajeeb na lagta
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just a while back i saw a video on fb of faisal qureshi in which he said that he knows so many people don't like the way he shaved in the end and explained why it was important for the show...
in fact he said that he is shooting for another serial by usama...