Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I am simply out of words! What a splendid ending. I was clean bowled. I was laughing, crying and smiling at ghe same time. I have no words to express how I am feeling after watching this show.
Rudaba's love changed Bashar completely. Saira's ego finally broke down and both sisters realised their mistake when Adil showed them the mirror. Bashar said that he would have shot himself after Tayabba's speech if Rudaba hadn't confessed her love on tv. 😭
And the cute Rushar moments, I was soo hooked. Bashar to juru ka ghulam hee ban gaya. And he changed his whole look! Poor Rudaba was so shocked to see this new side of him! 😆

God! I love these two! And the regret and guilt Bashar had for killing his child was heart breaking to watch. But yes, he deserves the guilt. But at least he is sorry about it and realises his sin.
Buland came back to Tayabba when Bahsar told him how much Tayabba loves him, and explained him that children should not be left by parents at any cost otherwise another Bashar will be born in this world. 👏

Mindlblowing acting by Faysal and the team! Kudos to all of them!
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

aur?? sorry geo is nt in my country,,, n i dnt think dt it will update on utube untill 12,, so plz update 😳

Watch it here

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

I am simply out of words! What a splendid ending. I was clean bowled. I was laughing, crying and smiling at ghe same time. I have no words to express how I am feeling after watching this show.

Rudaba's love changed Bashar completely. Saira's ego finally broke down and both sisters realised their mistake when Adil showed them the mirror. Bashar said that he would have shot himself after Tayabba's speech if Rudaba hadn't confessed her love on tv. 😭
And the cute Rushar moments, I was soo hooked. Bashar to juru ka ghulam hee ban gaya. And he changed his whole look! Poor Rudaba was so shocked to see this new side of him! 😆

God! I love these two! And the regret and guilt Bashar had for killing his child was heart breaking to watch. But yes, he deserves the guilt. But at least he is sorry about it and realises his sin.
Buland came back to Tayabba when Bahsar told him how much Tayabba loves him, and explained him that children should not be left by parents at any cost otherwise another Bashar will be born in this world. 👏

i agree wd each n every word oof your's
just amazing story...loved it...
haye m gonna miss this show😭
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes! Happy ending and woh bhi itni zabardast! Uf I don't have words! I am speechless

mee too!!! can't explain how i am feeling after such an amazing episode...
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rudaba's love changed Bashar completely. Saira's ego finally broke down and both sisters realised their mistake when Adil showed them the mirror. Bashar said that he would have shot himself after Tayabba's speech if Rudaba hadn't confessed her love on tv.😭
And the cute Rushar moments, I was soo hooked. Bashar to juru ka ghulam hee ban gaya. And he changed his whole look! Poor Rudaba was so shocked to see this new side of him!😆

Buland came back to Tayabba when Bahsar told him how much Tayabba loves him, and explained him that children should not be left by parents at any cost otherwise another Bashar will be born in this world.👏

Amazing drama.. I never attached wid any drama ..i truly deeply n madly in love wid bashar momin.. Rushar is d best couple ever seen.. Madeforeachothr.. After zgh dis paki drama hooked me.. More dn zgh.. Both so diff i cnt compare.. Bt dis two so close to my heart n faysal qureshi is d main reason after BM.. I miss it alot... N thank you... For ur updats.. 😊
Hope its a meaningful end!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WoW the best episodes are the 2 last episodes 😳
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amazing.. Mindblowing.. Jitni tareef ki jaye kam hay..

Hope it comes with season two.. & the Buland & Bashar scene in jail was hilarious.. & that hospital scene where Bashar has guilt for killing his child.. Amazing..

No more words to say about it.. really amazing..
Yum_SR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bashar Momin-The Bestest Drama of my Lyf 👍🏼 I m sure no one can take its place 🤗 in my ❤️
I can't believe but its true, i forgot humsafar or any other pak/indian drama 😲
OMG, i just loved the ending 😳 Most Beautiful Ending ever ❤️
Nd now, Rushar is my favorite couple ❤️ Loved their scenes in last episode.
Yum_SR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw tayyaba ka beta hua tha ya beti?? 😲