Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

😆 jo uasama ne bola whi karegi na.. Lollz.. Buland left her marry tayyaba den she married wid bashar so obviously apne hubby se to adjust kregi hi na.. 😉

who is usama???
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

D derector .
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I know that but dude love isnt a switch that you turn on anf off whenever you feel like it

I wouldnt be surprised if she goes back to Buland

I know.. Its just weird. :/ but I am not complaining I love Bashar! 😆 For obvious reasons Of course 😳

I don't think buland and Rudaba will get together now. Unless Tayabba and Bashar both die 😆
Already itni unrealistic story hai, dono mar gaye to aur bhi senseless hojaye gi 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Did she say that? In which episode? :O

Dude she is so naive and dumb, I would have never drank that juice 😆

She never said that she never loved Buland. But she did say that she fell in love with him because she was SUPPOSED to.. It was expected of her to love her fiance.

Rudaba and her logic beats me! 😆
Haan she is either gonna end up with Bashar or alone now lol and tbh I dont really care! :P

Buland after knowing Rudabas love for Bashar in the next episode might die himself 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail

Haan she is either gonna end up with Bashar or alone now lol and tbh I dont really care! :P

Buland after knowing Rudabas love for Bashar in the next episode might die himself 🤣

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

She never said that she never loved Buland. But she did say that she fell in love with him because she was SUPPOSED to.. It was expected of her to love her fiance.

Rudaba and her logic beats me!😆

Der is her loyalty logic after it .. She said he was her fiance so she shud love him.. She had to be loyal wid him.. N after married wid bashar she try to be loyal wid him..n she fall for him.. I think bashar said smthing like ki jane vali mahobatt ko badla ja sakta hai bt ho jane wali mahobatt ko nai bdla jata..smthing like my b i frgot smthng.. So i think buland se usne love kia tha n bashar se love ho gaya... I dnt knw its true or wht bt dts story .. 🥱
Freebird_23 thumbnail

😆 bechari tayyabah.. 🤣 fasaad ki jhad... 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
So Bashar will finally realise who is true to him in today's episode. When the raid happens even his own sisters would go against him and disown him. While Rudaba will tell the whole media that she loves him just the way he is and she will always be there for him. Looking forward to today's episode. 😃
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For strange reasons that i dont know myself, i love this drama 😆
The ending is getting interesting