Bashar to phir bhi understandable hai
What about Rudaba? Har kisi ke saath adjust ho jati hai 😆
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Right? I found her logic so stupid lol. She pretty much said that she never loved Buland and the only reason she was with him was because they were engaged. Like ok, then why were you so crazy about him before? And she's been married to Bashar for like 2 months and all of a sudden she's in love with him? 😕
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol😆
I guess she is one of those type of people who do what they should do.
When Buland was her fiance, she was supposed to love him so she did and now that he is out of her life, and she is married to someone else she is supposed to love him.
Frankly, if they wanted to show Bashar and Rudaba falling in love then they should have not extended Buland's track so much.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yess ushna was disappoint at sm point..sp when she conviencing buland dt she loves bashar only... I skipped dt part was so irritating.. Bt i hv to say sm point she was completely changed.. Was really good. When she was wid bashar.. All her terrible scenes n sp when she lost her baby dt part was really best of her performance.. Her chemestry was really bakwas wid buland i like her only wid bashar. Dt passion n intense seems in der chemestry which lost wid buland..
Abt ushnas look dn yess she looks ordinary bt she is beautiful..n her poor face is d main reason for her casting i guess..n main flaw in her look which make her ordinary is her dressings n hair style.. Dt hairstyle is jz horrible..her hair alwys tied wid bttrflys.. 🥱
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol😆

When Buland was her fiance, she was supposed to love him so she did and now that he is out of her life, and she is married to someone else she is supposed to love him.
Frankly, if they wanted to show Bashar and Rudaba falling in love then they should have not extended Buland's track so much.

Jo director bolega wahi karegi na.. 😉 😆 bt i think she forget buland when he married wid tayyaba.. Obviosly kisi k hubby ko woh b bap banne wala hai use chah k b kya kregi..n sp when she is married wid 1.. N 1st buland left her ... N imidiately marry dt tayyaba..without knowing d truth..he is a big jerk.. 🤢 n ofcourse rushar is d main leads so dey fall for eachother..
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

😆 jo uasama ne bola whi karegi na.. Lollz.. Buland left her marry tayyaba den she married wid bashar so obviously apne hubby se to adjust kregi hi na.. 😉
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Yess ushna was disappoint at sm point..sp when she conviencing buland dt she loves bashar only... I skipped dt part was so irritating.. Bt i hv to say sm point she was completely changed.. Was really good. When she was wid bashar.. All her terrible scenes n sp when she lost her baby dt part was really best of her performance.. Her chemestry was really bakwas wid buland i like her only wid bashar. Dt passion n intense seems in der chemestry which lost wid buland..
Abt ushnas look dn yess she looks ordinary bt she is beautiful..n her poor face is d main reason for her casting i guess..n main flaw in her look which make her ordinary is her dressings n hair style.. Dt hairstyle is jz horrible..her hair alwys tied wid bttrflys.. 🥱

Lol! I think Ushna has an innocent face and even her hairstyle is okay (I find the butterflies cute) 😆. Its her expression and dialogue delivery which lacks, but she was fabulous in the last episode when Bashar was making her drink juice. She made me cry literally.
I think her chemistry with Buland was sweet, but with Buland it is explosive. Personally, I like her more with Bashar too because its Faysal we are talking about 😆
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Lol! I think Ushna has an innocent face and even her hairstyle is okay (I find the butterflies cute) 😆. Its her expression and dialogue delivery which lacks, but she was fabulous in the last episode when Bashar was making her drink juice. She made me cry literally.
I think her chemistry with Buland was sweet, but with Buland it is explosive. Personally, I like her more with Bashar too because its Faysal we are talking about😆

U mean wid bashar its explosive ri8?? Yess der is sizzling chemestry.. Der is no lovey divey scenes still love expresses.. yess faysal is amazing star.. ⭐️ i jz watch bm n his mzzeb n kdmvh n quite adhoori aurat ( i didnt like dt drama story was pathetic)
I.must say he is great actor... 👏

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

Right? I found her logic so stupid lol. She pretty much said that she never loved Buland and the only reason she was with him was because they were engaged. Like ok, then why were you so crazy about him before? And she's been married to Bashar for like 2 months and all of a sudden she's in love with him? 😕

Did she say that? In which episode? :O

Dude she is so naive and dumb, I would have never drank that juice 😆

Lol😆

I know that but dude love isnt a switch that you turn on anf off whenever you feel like it

I wouldnt be surprised if she goes back to Buland