Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Its jz drama n ku6 b ho sakta hai..Still i want him alive n happy ending wid rudaba.. Coz if he die den der is no logic.. Wont beauty n beast justify.. Whtewa he did yess it was sin.. Bt his situation n mental condition made him to do dt.. Yess m quite biased bt whose own mother can leave him in povrty n think abt herself dt guy can nt trust easily to any 1..
Bt now he realized rudabas love.. As per d precap... 😕

Bt i hv a fear too dt if he misunderstood her after showing her wid buland.. Loll.. Lts see... Its gonna end.. Dekhte h kiske hisse me kya ata hai??.. 👍🏼

Abhi tak I was saying that its just a stupid drama with a very unrealistic story, but yaar apne bacche ko kaun marta hai. Thats just so cruel! His mental condition is pretty bad, he thinks everybody is like his mother...

Bohat jaldi realise hogaya! He should have realised it when she said so many heart warming things to him when he brought the juice for her

'Aj ager ap iss glass mein zehr bhi dete to mein pee leti, I love you Bashar'
'Ager ap mujhe kal ki baat ke liyeah pressurise karti to mein apni jaan le leti'
'Jab mein rukshat hoker iss ghar mein aee to meine soch liya tha ager mere shohar din to raat kahenge aur raat ko din to mein koi sawaal kiye bagair maan lungi, bas unke rang mein rang jaongi '

Uff! I was crying when she said all those things!

mary78613 thumbnail
Btw does anybody remember once Bashar talked about his ideal on television. That she should love him just the way he is, and her heart should only belong to him.
Thats exactly how Rudaba has turned out to be and he will realise this when she will declare her love for him on television when the reporters would be asking her 'how can you love a criminal?' And she will say that i love him just the way he is.

Even I don't want him to die of course, but its inevitable. Criminals never get a happy ending!
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

In precap she was pleeding buland dt dnt cm between me n my shauhar .. No1 der except dem..so after watching dem alone he may mis understood.. .. I feel so.. As he said uska sayan b tere as pas nai hona chahiye..

I don't think there will be any misunderstanding at this stage. Only 3 epis are left now..

Btw guys there will be Bashar Momin repeats from episode 1 to 15 on Friday and then at 8 pm there will be a fresh episode and on Saturday there will be repeats of episodes 16-30 and then at 8 pm there will be 2 fresh episodes. So Saturday would be the finale.
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

I don't think there will be any misunderstanding at this stage. Only 3 epis are left now..

Btw guys there will be Bashar Momin repeats from episode 1 to 15 on Friday and then at 8 pm there will be a fresh episode and on Saturday there will be repeats of episodes 16-30 and then at 8 pm there will be 2 fresh episodes. So Saturday would be the finale.

so it's ending...😭
but i m glad there aren't so many episodes, just 32
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

so it's ending...😭
but i m glad there aren't so many episodes, just 30

It has 3 epis left so there will be 32 episodes in total. The last episode would be 2 episodes combined
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw does anybody remember once Bashar talked about his ideal on television. That she should love him just the way he is, and her heart should only belong to him.

Thats exactly how Rudaba has turned out to be and he will realise this when she will declare her love for him on television when the reporters would be asking her 'how can you love a criminal?' And she will say that i love him just the way he is.

Even I don't want him to die of course, but its inevitable. Criminals never get a happy ending!

Agree... She bcm jz like wht he wanted.. N i dnt want him to die... Wht ewa .. If he die den der is no story for me. No logic.. Criminals n beast should b convert in human.. N wht ewa he did bt he sufferd a lot too.. So use khush rehne ka n dusro ko rehne dene ka haq hai..he needs healings...
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yess i got dt on twitter..so may dt wont hppn...
mary78613 thumbnail

Agree... She bcm jz like wht he wanted.. N i dnt want him to die... Wht ewa .. If he die den der is no story for me. No logic.. Criminals n beast should b convert in human.. N wht ewa he did bt he sufferd a lot too.. So use khush rehne ka n dusro ko rehne dene ka haq hai..he needs healings...

I wish he would stay alive too. I can't see Faysal dying in any show 😳
But I don't know.. Let's see what happens. 90% chance hai that he will die.
Mary why are we getting 2 episodes together and how do you know
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mary why are we getting 2 episodes together and how do you know

Faysal posted it on his official page.
I guess they want to end the show this week only and not stretch it till next week thats why they will show the last two epis together on Saturday