Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

A very heart breaking episode indeed. Saara mood hee kharab hogaya😭

So there is going to be a raid, i am sure he is going to die now. Not going to watch the last episode!

No... Still i want him to be wid rudaba..i dnt want to see him die.. 😭
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the show is going th way as it was speculated... there are good chances of him dying... though i dont want him to..

buh this is th one thing i hate about paki dramas... women keep on craving for Men's love till th last moment...throwing whole selfrespect aside... n men take it to th last limit to show their hatred..
n when men start getting feelings they have a homerun.. then these sorries n i love you too things... thats just unacceptable for me..
how women may love n accept n love a guy who throws this much hate to her,,...
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maliha-

the show is going th way as it was speculated... there are good chances of him dying... though i dont want him to..

buh this is th one thing i hate about paki dramas... women keep on craving for Men's love till th last moment...throwing whole selfrespect aside... n men take it to th last limit to show their hatred..
n when men start getting feelings they have a homerun.. then these sorries n i love you too things... thats just unacceptable for me..
how women may love n accept n love a guy who throws this much hate to her,,...

Even I don't want him to die, but its kind of obvious now that he would. I am going to skip the last episode.

Well, Rudaba falling in love with Bashar is quite unrealistic. This does not happen in real life..
But as a viewer I found Rudaba's love heart warming. She is so naive and vulnerable. But yesterday was the limit, after what he did with his own child, I can't believe Rudaba still loved him after that
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Even I don't want him to die, but its kind of obvious now that he would. I am going to skip the last episode.

Well, Rudaba falling in love with Bashar is quite unrealistic. This does not happen in real life..
But as a viewer I found Rudaba's love heart warming. She is so naive and vulnerable. But yesterday was the limit, after what he did with his own child, I can't believe Rudaba still loved him after that

Its jz drama n ku6 b ho sakta hai..Still i want him alive n happy ending wid rudaba.. Coz if he die den der is no logic.. Wont beauty n beast justify.. Whtewa he did yess it was sin.. Bt his situation n mental condition made him to do dt.. Yess m quite biased bt whose own mother can leave him in povrty n think abt herself dt guy can nt trust easily to any 1..
Bt now he realized rudabas love.. As per d precap... 😕

Bt i hv a fear too dt if he misunderstood her after showing her wid buland.. Loll.. Lts see... Its gonna end.. Dekhte h kiske hisse me kya ata hai??.. 👍🏼
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my mamma predicted in first epi herself that he will die...
don't know how she understood but nw i too think tht he will die
i always wanted ending with buland n rudaba but the way the show proceed after bashar n rudaba marriage i now wish to see them happy in end, but it didn't seem possible
Oh abhi tak khatam nahi hua? :O
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

yah,..
till th last moment before gulping that juice,.. i though here would b a savior,..
buh damn! i was wrong,..
th way he rejects her over n over again n now this,.. that love n attraction is tooo fancy to believe in,..
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Its jz drama n ku6 b ho sakta hai..Still i want him alive n happy ending wid rudaba.. Coz if he die den der is no logic.. Wont beauty n beast justify.. Whtewa he did yess it was sin.. Bt his situation n mental condition made him to do dt.. Yess m quite biased bt whose own mother can leave him in povrty n think abt herself dt guy can nt trust easily to any 1..
Bt now he realized rudabas love.. As per d precap... 😕

Bt i hv a fear too dt if he misunderstood her after showing her wid buland.. Loll.. Lts see... Its gonna end.. Dekhte h kiske hisse me kya ata hai??.. 👍🏼

i didn't get this,..
Freebird_23 thumbnail

i didn't get this,..

In precap she was pleeding buland dt dnt cm between me n my shauhar .. No1 der except dem..so after watching dem alone he may mis understood.. .. I feel so.. As he said uska sayan b tere as pas nai hona chahiye..
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

yah,..
till th last moment before gulping that juice,.. i though here would b a savior,..
buh damn! i was wrong,..
th way he rejects her over n over again n now this,.. that love n attraction is tooo fancy to believe in,..

He did want to stop her, he stopped her once. But then he let her drink it! I was literally screaming, don't do this to her!
He is mentally unstable! Thats for sure.. His past overshadows everything else