Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

How was todys epi guys??.. Gosh..rudaba me achanak se itni himmat ?? Scenes were good bashar left speechless.. 😛 bt precap ne dil tod diya... 😭 y bashar y??.. He crossed all d limits .. Now i dnt think rudaba will forgive him... Kya hoga ???

Oh God! Today's episode was so shocking.. Rudaba sherni ban gaee.. 😆
And still the way he treated her was so sad! Thappar hee mar diya! I don't know how she can ever fall for him, he is so cruel! 😲
The way she said 'Ab bhi..' when he asked her to go out of his room was heart breaking and then those shy smiles, blushes and the dancing eyes were adorable! Bashar was so uncomfortable! 😆 Rudaba bohat dheet hai.

The flashbacks were heart breaking...

Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh God! Today's episode was so shocking.. Rudaba sherni ban gaee..😆
And still the way he treated her was so sad! Thappar hee mar diya! I don't know how she can ever fall for him, he is so cruel!😲
The flashbacks were heart breaking...
He doesn't want the baby and he might ask her to do abortion as far as I can judge from the precap.

Ypp . n i think he gv her smthing to drink.. As per d precap.. Nw bashar will melt.. Bt ab kya .. I thnk she wont frgv him.n krna b nai chahiye... Bashar will pay for dis .. Now table turn to rudaba... 😛
mary78613 thumbnail
He doesn't want the baby and he might ask her to do abortion as far as I can judge from the precap.
He would not trust her love that easily and he has the biggest fear that if he falls in love, he would end up like his father. He also fears that Rudaba would leave his child and him for her lover and he would never want a child to go through the things that he and his siblings went through when their mother abandoned them for her lover.

And all I can say is that Faysal was FANTASTIC! Bashar has always been so confident and frightening, this confused, venerable, and nervous Bashar is a treat to watch..And so was Ushna for a change 😆
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Ypp . n i think he gv her smthing to drink.. As per d precap.. Nw bashar will melt.. Bt ab kya .. I thnk she wont frgv him.n krna b nai chahiye... Bashar will pay for dis .. Now table turn to rudaba... 😛

Yes, he might give some medicine to abort the baby. And he will melt for sure now. It is about time!
He should run after Rudaba now..
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg today's epi made me cry...
😭
bashar did wrong
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭 bashar ... Poor rudaba... Tody rudaba shouting..n bashar crying.. Bt y?? Poor baby.. Bashar is melting...
mary78613 thumbnail
A very heart breaking episode indeed. Saara mood hee kharab hogaya 😭
So there is going to be a raid, i am sure he is going to die now. Not going to watch the last episode!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

omg today's epi made me cry...

😭
bashar did wrong

Wrong is a small word. He sinned today!
God! How can anybody do that!
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well well well,..
i thought there isa chance,.. buh that was before the epis of this week,..

yester's epi was quite good,..
Rudaba in action,.. trying to wooh bashar
and Bashar fitting into the frame of perfec male chauvinst,.. slapping her hard,..
the ONLY WORTH WATCHING part was Bashar's past,.. the guy playing young Bashar is hugely talented,..
he made me cry,.. the way he broke down outside hotel,.. that shuddering into tears was just A WOW,.. a hats off to guy fah making it,..

and the recent epi just make me to puke,.
i may understand Bashar's hatred, his complexes,.. But this was surely uncalled for,..
it was a sin,.. a huge unrecognized SIN,..
the way he put glass on board i knew it,.. IT's GONE,..
till th last minute i was expecting em to stop Rudaba,.. buh on other side i knew he wouldnt,..the way his character is built would lead himm to turn th fate as he has decided,.. and he did that,.. ashing few last fractions of his conscience- his good side,..Pity,..

I guess our predictions were right?