Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Rape to rape hi hota hai. Anything physical without willingness is called rape.

I just finished watching all the episodes until now..and yes, that was rape🀒

Can't believe some of us still believe that it's okay for a husband to have physical relationship with his wife just because they're married! It's not right!! Please !!

Having said that,Faisal quersi is a mind blowing actor...and that girl is growing on me too..I actually wanted to cry when she was offered something else rather than 'fish'😭
ANU!!
Exactly, just because this is 'fiction' that doesn't make it acceptable. If the same thing was shown in an indian drama, would the audience accept it? Never. If a man was shown going through the same thing instead of a girl, would the audience accept? Nope.

People need to wake up and such concepts should not be shown on TV. There are other forms of entertainment too.

I know what they are showing here is a reality in our society with many married couples, but there are are other ways to raise awareness. Showing this stuff the way it is being shown here does not help.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone has their own opinion thats totally fine.
Watch it for the performances of the actors and the setup. There is no point trying to make sense of this story, its devoid of any kind of social message. And I agree, that it is not giving out a good message to the audiences.

But I simply, irrevocably, undoubtably LOVE Bashar Momin because his character is played by Faysal! I never thought I could fall for a cruel villain like bashar, but I love him even when he is at his worst. πŸ˜† Sorry, but I am a bit biased πŸ˜‰

Ushna has grown on me too. I loved the scene where she starts crying when she is offered biryani instead of her usual fish.. Okay, I don't understand one thing, why did BM make her eat fish as a punishment? Did she hate fish or something? πŸ˜†
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
No he just probably chose it randomly because one person gets sick of eating the same thing again and again
he probably hated fish himself πŸ˜†
plus the smell of fish is quite sickening sometimes :/
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How many more episodes girls? Do you know?
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

I just finished watching all the episodes until now..and yes, that was rape🀒

Can't believe some of us still believe that it's okay for a husband to have physical relationship with his wife just because they're married! It's not right!! Please !!

Having said that,Faisal quersi is a mind blowing actor...and that girl is growing on me too..I actually wanted to cry when she was offered something else rather than 'fish'😭

Yess it was nt ri8 n m nt justifyinn it no 1 can n yess it is nt okay in reality no1 can bare it bt its a story n dey want to show rushars child who will make dem together forever so dey shown dis ..yess it was against her wish cz she didnt love him bt she accepted him. As her hubby n she allowed it so its nt rape . its very sensitive issue..
..n N bashar loves her bt he us nt accepting.. We hv to watch wht will hppn..den it cn justify dis thng..
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Everyone has their own opinion thats totally fine.

Watch it for the performances of the actors and the setup. There is no point trying to make sense of this story, its devoid of any kind of social message. And I agree, that it is not giving out a good message to the audiences.

But I simply, irrevocably, undoubtably LOVE Bashar Momin because his character is played by Faysal! I never thought I could fall for a cruel villain like bashar, but I love him even when he is at his worst.πŸ˜†Sorry, but I am a bit biasedπŸ˜‰

Ushna has grown on me too. I loved the scene where she starts crying when she is offered biryani instead of her usual fish.. Okay, I don't understand one thing, why did BM make her eat fish as a punishment? Did she hate fish or something?πŸ˜†

Same que i hv. N whe he was drunk he said machli kha ke tang aa gai ho.. Was funny.. Seriously faysal is amazing artist..in His dramas i liked mzzbn now dis BM only .no1can do better den him.. N ushna too a perfct cast
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ushna shah is too orrdinaryto b the solo lead heroine
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait for tonight's episode! πŸ˜ƒ
Freebird_23 thumbnail
How was todys epi guys??.. Gosh..rudaba me achanak se itni himmat ?? Scenes were good bashar left speechless.. πŸ˜› bt precap ne dil tod diya... 😭 y bashar y??.. He crossed all d limits .. Now i dnt think rudaba will forgive him... Kya hoga ???