Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yes he had a horrible past, but that doesn't justify what he has done to her. She has only accepted him from fear and helplessness not from her heart. This kind of marriage is not accepted in Islam.

And a mentally unstable guy like Bashar can never fall in love with someone.

Bt d story tale is like what dey showing.. N main point is she accepted him. N now love him.. Yess he did wrong wid her sake of his sisters bt dis character is like dis. Beast.. Devil.. N its diff kind a story so dey hv to show smthng diff .. Bt beast also has heart..he is nt sick or mentally unstable..his past made him what he is today..bt he can change n bcm human coz of rudaba d angle.. Dis is d story dt a beast bcm prince after getting bales love..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But a drama should give a good social message to. Not a disgusting one. What kind of entertainment is this?! Its just sick :S

Ushna is pretty but her crying scenes make me laugh.😆

Not all shows give a good social message, this drama is pure fiction. I stopped trying to make sense out of the story a long tme ago. I just enjoy the acting and setup which is truly a class apart. Faysal will always remain a special actor for me, bohat actors aye aur gaye but he will always remain my favorite.

I used to find Ushna's acting cringe worthy but now I guess I am used to it. Well, I would rather not comment on the crying scenes 😆 But overall she has improved!
She has been manipulated into believing she loves him. I don't believe that is love. She is helpless, she has no other option except loving him which has made her believe that she actually loves him.

I love Faisal's dramas too! Ever since MZZB and QET
mary78613 thumbnail

She has been manipulated into believing she loves him. I don't believe that is love. She is helpless, she has no other option except loving him which has made her believe that she actually loves him.

I love Faisal's dramas too! Ever since MZZB and QET

Ya I guess, when you spend every waking moment with a person even though you hate him, you develop some feelings for that person. Plus, she got to see new shades of Bashar.

She used to sit at the dinning table quietly and observe him everyday. The way he made Tayabba eat and how much he took care of her, how well all the three siblings got along and that Bashar can also act care free, Bashar playing the piano while crying and the drunk love confession (Faysal was fab in that)! He later covers it up but it is obvious that everything he said was true!
Then finally when he reveals everything about his past to Rudaba. She felt sympathy and pity. She has realised that inside the tough exterior there is a weak and venerable human being. .

You know what I have noticed? Rudaba is very flexible and adaptable. She was skeptical about Buland at first but then fell in love in the very first meeting, as she told Bashar she was SUPPOSED to love her fiance. And now she is supposed to love her husband and she is doing exactly that. The new side of Bashar just made it easier for her to love him.

I guess she started loving him because she realised that the monster is actually love deprived and to what extent he can go for the people he loves. Rudaba just smiled at him once and he gave her something else to eat. He craves love desperately. He has some serious trust issues because of his mother. Anybody would in his situation. But I agree even all this does not justify his deeds.

Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
I wish they had shown Rudaba as a strong woman who stood up for herself and never let anyone wrong her, rather than so vulnerable.
Well, atleast she doesn't have to eat fish anymore.
mary78613 thumbnail

I wish they had shown Rudaba as a strong woman who stood up for herself and never let anyone wrong her, rather than so vulnerable.

Well, atleast she doesn't have to eat fish anymore.

As I said before, thai show is far away from reality. This show revolves around the villain Bashar, and they would just try to justify his every action. I agree that this is more like a beauty falling in love with the beast kind of story 😆 despite all his flaws. This is not something that ever happens in real life ever.

Hahaha! Yes! The poor girl..😆
well I liked the concept of a beauty and a beast falling in love until they made it so extreme and showed rape as acceptable. :S
Freebird_23 thumbnail

well I liked the concept of a beauty and a beast falling in love until they made it so extreme and showed rape as acceptable. :S

Was nt rape .. Think it diff way. If u gt it as a rape u wont connect wid story.. N agar esa hota den y she refuse to take divorce when he offered her in epi 27 ? Its a love story n she loves him.. N dnt use rape word yarr its disturbing..u cn say zabardasti..rape is big word.. N its nt suit..
Freebird_23 thumbnail
http://abentertainment.tv/Blog/aur-jo-muhabbat-ho-jaye-osay-kaisay-badla-jaye-bashar-momin-episode-26-27/ do visit dis blog. @ heaverly bliss 😊 may it clear ur doubts... 😉

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Was nt rape .. Think it diff way. If u gt it as a rape u wont connect wid story.. N agar esa hota den y she refuse to take divorce when he offered her in epi 27 ? Its a love story n she loves him.. N dnt use rape word yarr its disturbing..u cn say zabardasti..rape is big word.. N its nt suit..

Rape to rape hi hota hai. Anything physical without willingness is called rape.