Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ohkay I watched episode 26.. so now I know.. so when he calls her in his room every night and she screams Bashar I love you does that mean he rapes her in the middle too? I mean someone tell me please because I've not seen episodes before I jumped to episode 27 from like episode 20 I think 😆 but from what I saw that was episode 26-27 seems like Bashar really really loves Rudaba and Rudaba is falling for him too.. did he rape her? he never asked for his haq either.. so when is this happening.. am I missing something? or is this like every other Pakistani drama where husband wife sleep together no matter how much they hate each other? 😕

In epi 25 he asked his right to her.. Bt it was nt rape..yet its against her wish bt she said she will start her new life n frgt abt d past n he is her husban d n she accepted..
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yess rudaba scared of bashar bt he didnt rape her .. She accepted him as her hubby.. She said bashar jese b hai ab mera naseeb hai.. N bashar is sure a devil bt y he is like dis after knowing d reason she falln for him.. She saw odhr side of bashar which is more painful n der is more which will come out..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This luks promising.. I hav to watch it..Thnx alot for sharing dear..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
is the show not good...i was planning to start watching it for sami khan and faisal qureshi
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^same here.. Was planning to watch for these two.. Don't knw if itz nice or not.. Here ppl say itz really good
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

is the show not good...i was planning to start watching it for sami khan and faisal qureshi

It is good, it is a bit dragged though in some episodes. But you need to watch this show for Faysal's performance, he is out of this world!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ohkay I watched episode 26.. so now I know.. so when he calls her in his room every night and she screams Bashar I love you does that mean he rapes her in the middle too? I mean someone tell me please because I've not seen episodes before I jumped to episode 27 from like episode 20 I think 😆 but from what I saw that was episode 26-27 seems like Bashar really really loves Rudaba and Rudaba is falling for him too.. did he rape her? he never asked for his haq either.. so when is this happening.. am I missing something? or is this like every other Pakistani drama where husband wife sleep together no matter how much they hate each other? 😕

No he did not rape her. He asked her for his right, she was reluctant but there was no signs of any kind of struggle or physical abuse. I don't think thats rape. You don't need to be in love with a person to be physical, most couples never get along but they have physical relationships.

But yes, he mentally abuses her with his words...
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont agree with what they are showing.

Firstly, they have made a joke of the meaning of Nikkah. What he did to her, is considered as rape. Plain and simple. Can't be justified jsut because she's his wife.

Secondly, they shouldn't be showing these kinds of stories. They should give us stories which give a good message to our society. What message are they giving? That a woman should just give into whatever her psycho husband demands, keep saying 'Ilove you' until she starts to believe it herself.

Rape is not entertainment. Seriously.

That is just my opinion. That what they are showing is not right.

Its just a drama.. And its story is not close to reality at all. So just watch it as a show. I find Faysal's acting superb and now Ushna has grown on me too. The story has some major glitches, no doubt. But trust me, most people enjoy such stories. For them, its entertainment,.
Atleast we know why BM is such a beast and why he treats her like crap. His mother was such a b*****

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Yess rudaba scared of bashar bt he didnt rape her .. She accepted him as her hubby.. She said bashar jese b hai ab mera naseeb hai.. N bashar is sure a devil bt y he is like dis after knowing d reason she falln for him.. She saw odhr side of bashar which is more painful n der is more which will come out..

Yes he had a horrible past, but that doesn't justify what he has done to her. She has only accepted him from fear and helplessness not from her heart. This kind of marriage is not accepted in Islam.

And a mentally unstable guy like Bashar can never fall in love with someone.

Originally posted by: mary78613

Its just a drama.. And its story is not close to reality at all. So just watch it as a show. I find Faysal's acting superb and now Ushna has grown on me too. The story has some major glitches, no doubt. But trust me, most people enjoy such stories. For them, its entertainment,.
Atleast we know why BM is such a beast and why he treats her like crap. His mother was such a b*****

But a drama should give a good social message to. Not a disgusting one. What kind of entertainment is this?! Its just sick :S

Ushna is pretty but her crying scenes make me laugh.😆