Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i want more #Rushar scenes,..
and that too like #CloseyourEyes type,..

there is still zafar's story,.. there is What made A BASHAR MOMIN story,.. there is a part fror Tayaba n buland too,..
n if bashar is gonna commit suicide then it needs a really strong BG required for that too,..
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I just saw Fridays episode and I found it really disturbing and sick. :S Afterall, it wasnt unexpected since this is a Geo drama. What are they trying to promote? :/

And yeah, she shouldnt end up with Bashar. That would be really sick after all that has happened.

you are talking about which particular scene??
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The whole of Fridays episode.

The beginning of friday's episode was bad. Really bad. But the last 15 minutes where she keeps on saying I love you Bashar was beautifully edited. He was playing the piano and on the dinning table Rudaba used to observe him. How he used to care for Tayabba and how he always used to smile when he was with his sisters. And ofcourse, eating that disgusting fish 😆
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just saw Fridays episode and I found it really disturbing and sick. :S Afterall, it wasnt unexpected since this is a Geo drama. What are they trying to promote? :/

And yeah, she shouldnt end up with Bashar. That would be really sick after all that has happened.

I dnt knw wht disturbd u bt its a diff type of love (I feel)in love story is nt only good looking pairs n lovey dovey scenes required.. Smtimes it happns wid intense..n he said dt his love will start wid hatred .. N after all its bashars style.. N for more u hv to wantch satrdy epi.. Bashar is also loveable.. Which she find n fallen for him.. I guess . 😊
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Maliha-

i want more #Rushar scenes,..
and that too like #CloseyourEyes type,..

there is still zafar's story,.. there is What made A BASHAR MOMIN story,.. there is a part fror Tayaba n buland too,..
n if bashar is gonna commit suicide then it needs a really strong BG required for that too,..

I am sure there will be more of Bashar and Rudaba scenes in the upcoming episodes. Hearing the good news might soften Bashar towards Rudaba. It is pretty clear that he loves her but is in denial because he fears he would end up as his father.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ushna Shah's crying scenes are a turn off :
I dont agree with what they are showing.

Firstly, they have made a joke of the meaning of Nikkah. What he did to her, is considered as rape. Plain and simple. Can't be justified jsut because she's his wife.

Secondly, they shouldn't be showing these kinds of stories. They should give us stories which give a good message to our society. What message are they giving? That a woman should just give into whatever her psycho husband demands, keep saying 'Ilove you' until she starts to believe it herself.

Rape is not entertainment. Seriously.

That is just my opinion. That what they are showing is not right.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How are people actually saying he didn't rape her. He did not ask for his right because he has no rights on her. He forced her to marry him and then he threatened to kill her if she ever goes against him. She was quite because she was scared. In actual fact their marriage probably isn't even valid because he forced her to marry him. A Nikah becomes void when either partner is forced into it.
I really hope this drama ends with either a divorce or a death. Bashar Momin is a horrible person, giving him a happy ending would be disgusting.
Not only that but it would also have a bad impact on society.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohkay I watched episode 26.. so now I know.. so when he calls her in his room every night and she screams Bashar I love you does that mean he rapes her in the middle too? I mean someone tell me please because I've not seen episodes before I jumped to episode 27 from like episode 20 I think 😆 but from what I saw that was episode 26-27 seems like Bashar really really loves Rudaba and Rudaba is falling for him too.. did he rape her? he never asked for his haq either.. so when is this happening.. am I missing something? or is this like every other Pakistani drama where husband wife sleep together no matter how much they hate each other? 😕
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago