Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
rudaba has started falling for bashar
even bashar's behaviour is bit changed
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Bashar i love you..bashar i love you... Bashar i love you..i really loved last epi.. FQ is amazing n super talented..he rocked yest.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Omg! The last 15 minutes of episode 26 were fab! πŸ‘
Outstanding performance by Ushna and Faysal
mary78613 thumbnail
I just don't know what to say about episode 27. It was out of this world. BM's pain was so heartbreaking and now Rudaba knows why he is the way he is, and she is liking this new side of him. But he is getting restless and venerable because he did not want anyone to know about his past and he now feels bare r raw in front of Rudaba.
Rudaba's playfulness was adorable. The ankhon band kerloon scene was so cute! πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Nope, did not force her. He just asked for his right and she quietly agreed.
And apparently he calls her to his room every night.
mary78613 thumbnail
Bashar is so difficult to understand. He is definitely bipolar πŸ˜†
When he is drunk he confesses his love for Rudaba. Tells her how beautiful she is and the next moment he starts abusing her and his 'tum jaisi aurat...' dialogue starts again.
He simply cannot trust her after what his mother did to his family. A part of him loves Rudaba and the other part of him sees a shadow of his mother in her,
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How can she fall for him O.o

you need to watch episode 26 and 27 for that. Its a gradual thing.. She starts noticing him and sees a new side.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG OMG OMG whattan episode.. I loved it.. Faysal Qureshi is so good ohh mayn... Like the drunk scene and ankhein band scenes were ahmazing.. He loves her so much he doesn't want confess to himself tho he thinks all girls are like his mum.. I like how she is falling for Bashar.. Please don't die Bashar..
I cant wait to watch this weeks episodes now!
2 episodes left I guess?!
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Bashar is so difficult to understand. He is definitely bipolarπŸ˜†

When he is drunk he confesses his love for Rudaba. Tells her how beautiful she is and the next moment he starts abusing her and his 'tum jaisi aurat...' dialogue starts again.
He simply cannot trust her after what his mother did to his family. A part of him loves Rudaba and the other part of him sees a shadow of his mother in her,

Yess.. Bt i cudnt herd dt words wht did he say after she left dt room?? I guess he said nafrat nai kr sakta..ku6 cn u plz clear??
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I just don't know what to say about episode 27. It was out of this world. BM's pain was so heartbreaking and now Rudaba knows why he is the way he is, and she is liking this new side of him. But he is getting restless and venerable because he did not want anyone to know about his past and he now feels bare r raw in front of Rudaba.

Rudaba's playfulness was adorable. The ankhon band kerloon scene was so cute!πŸ˜†

Dey both made me cry..i jz fq he was amazin in both angry n emotional avtar.. N when he said to kya hua woh minister ki biwi thi to yh b BM ki biwi hai... Was best.. N yhh ankho wala b best tha..m waiting for next epi ..sp for zafar n junior bashar ki newz k liye.. πŸ˜†