Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
mee too...i skipped almost 50% eepisode
Buland finding out the truth all of a sudden made no sense. He never believed her before.
asyaarshilover thumbnail
agree 👍🏼
and nw in next epi he will propose tayyaba...
so that means that bashar-buland face off will happen after buland's nikah...!
😕 why should he fight for her when he hhimself will get marry
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and here i came,,
bashars tryna make her fall forhim but yo dude love is the only thing that cant be forced or planned

love the sami khan part i cried tho yeah 4 tears hes such a good actor ma sha ALAH
bashar is good as actor too but i would prefer him as a romantic soft bashar but since he have to be like this i have to hate him [ mere hosolo ke hilaaf] yea sometimes i get myself lost in his eyes yeah just saw meri zaat zara e benishan and are completly taken by faysal acting, <3
next epi going to be a boring one i dont think buland are going to marry her ,, just make the engagement thing to get an entry card in bashar house to fight for rudaba,to keep visiting seeing if shes fine ect,, i dont think now he will doubt her, he had enough of not believing in her

#StillTeamBuland #andWillBeTilEnd
Edited by IAmBadGirl - 10 years ago
Bashar ka character bohat cool hai and in the end it will probably be Bashar and Rudaba 😆
Even though I am a Sami fan :P
asyaarshilover thumbnail
anything can be happen...this show is fill with suspense 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol hihi, I hope bashar and rudaba dont end up together i mean it will make no sense, shes already in love with buland and love happens once,, and i think it will be buland rudaba in end bashar might die or maybe will let her go, or maybe rudaba will die and no one will get her
asyaarshilover thumbnail
quite possible that bashar will let her go, hadn't you guyz watch JPJ with BM cast... he said ke is show k end agar issi bashar se apko Mohabbat na hojae to mera name badal dena 😳 and i really want buldaba at the end...i love this couple
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watchd episodes today online yhh wid less excitement. Bt when i saw bashar i gt d excitemnt doze.. 😛 seriously i dnt understand his character smtimes he is wicked bt still cnt hate him or smtime he plotting like kamini vamp..i.mean apni behn k liye ek already engaged hi mila use?? Bt still der smthing more i guess ... Lets see...Bt i dnt like buland coz he is nt so buland bt dt actor did good job .. N i like rudaba wid bashar only n in d end it will b bashar n rudaba coz story line is abt devil n angel so obviosly angel will fall for devil ... I like to watch how dis devil convert in human...
Edited by Freebird_23 - 10 years ago
This show is like Ekta style so I predict that Rudaba will fall for Bashar :P