Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

Oh yass Buland is back! I feel like he's going to be too late though. I really don't want Bashar and Rudaba to get married but I think it's going to happen :( at least Buland knows the truth now. Also, I think Rudaba would be a little less annoying if Ushna had any acting skills, which she doesn't.

A lot of ppl want Bashar-Rudaba to happen because they think Buland is too shakki. I don't get that though - ok, Buland has one bad quality that can easily be fixed if he and Rudaba work on their relationship. But Bashar is just wrong in so many ways - how is he any better?!

Question: why does everyone in this show where silk pajamas? Is that just something rich people do? πŸ˜†

The show is about Bashar.. and we all love bad guys.. he's not a bad person deep down and they will explore on that.. he wants the best for his sister.. so Bashar and Rudaba FTW...πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Same here Pallo!

and OMG Hina really they said that? Im scared for the end now :(

Btw didnt I tell you, Buland bilkul shi time pe entry maarega Nikkah ke waqt *ekta style*

hahhaha OMG yeh u told me and Its Going extcly like that 🀣 and as seen in the promo all that hangama bi hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yesss i swear they said it i m sure something will happen to bashar for sure Maybe he will fail to make rudaba love him back and will let her go and surrender himself for all the Black kams he did,,,or he die 😭

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

hahhaha OMG yeh u told me and Its Going extcly like that🀣and as seen in the promo all that hangama bi hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yesss i swear they said it i m sure something will happen to bashar for sure Maybe he will fail to make rudaba love him back and will let her go and surrender himself for all the Black kams he did,,,or he die😭

sorry for interfering butvi guess something will happen to pareeza, as she is bashar 's weekness and its shown many time in show and ost video
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

sorry for interfering butvi guess something will happen to pareeza, as she is bashar 's weekness and its shown many time in show and ost video

noo i dont think so,, more then weekness he used her to get close to rudaba,,but he loves her and

there was nothing regarding pareeza in any promo or anything i dont think pareeza have much scenes now,
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

noo i dont think so,, more then weekness he used her to get close to rudaba,,but he loves her and

there was nothing regarding pareeza in any promo or anything i dont think pareeza have much scenes now,

yeah possible but i dnt knw i had a feeling regarding it other than ths serial is fuLl of suspense i can't even guess tht whtvwill happen at d end

hahhaha OMG yeh u told me and Its Going extcly like that 🀣 and as seen in the promo all that hangama bi hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yesss i swear they said it i m sure something will happen to bashar for sure Maybe he will fail to make rudaba love him back and will let her go and surrender himself for all the Black kams he did,,,or he die 😭

I dont think so as letting go of her wont make us feel sorry for him
It must be something big :(
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

The show is about Bashar.. and we all love bad guys.. he's not a bad person deep down and they will explore on that.. he wants the best for his sister.. so Bashar and Rudaba FTW...πŸ˜†

I get that some ppl just like Bashar and want a Rudaba to end up with him. I just don't get the ppl who say that Buland doesn't deserve her, because by that logic neither does Bashar.
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think so as letting go of her wont make us feel sorry for him
It must be something big :(

but him dying would πŸ˜’
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wowww