only bashar surviveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fardeen shoots Shahid and Shahid shoots Kareena
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Fardeen shoots Shahid and Shahid shoots Kareena

Wowww i mean WWOWWW πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and i always thought kareena shot herself,

bashar shoots buland and Buland shoots rudaba πŸ˜† no no this cant be the ending of bashar momin,, i hope bashar survive too and have happy life
Same here Pallo!
and OMG Hina really they said that? Im scared for the end now :(

Btw didnt I tell you, Buland bilkul shi time pe entry maarega Nikkah ke waqt *ekta style*
Rudaba dying would be a good and powerful ending.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yass Buland is back! I feel like he's going to be too late though. I really don't want Bashar and Rudaba to get married but I think it's going to happen :( at least Buland knows the truth now. Also, I think Rudaba would be a little less annoying if Ushna had any acting skills, which she doesn't.

A lot of ppl want Bashar-Rudaba to happen because they think Buland is too shakki. I don't get that though - ok, Buland has one bad quality that can easily be fixed if he and Rudaba work on their relationship. But Bashar is just wrong in so many ways - how is he any better?!

Question: why does everyone in this show where silk pajamas? Is that just something rich people do? πŸ˜†
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: noor321

Ok is it just me or anyone else who wants Rudaba to end up with Buland, because if I watch another show where the bad guy ends up changing because of the good girl and he ends up getting her in the end I'm going to crack. I seriously hope it is Buland and Rudaba in the end.

very true
i also want rudaba amd buland together at d end
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

in start i found him annoying but now im liking his character...it has multiple shades and FQ doing it wonderfully apart from the creaming job which may be his character demand,,,but i really want him and maheen to toned down a lil bit...<div></div>

😊

Word Count: 0

asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: DANGGG

but ushna is nto even that bad, agree she suck in emotional scenes but her charac is more like a happy go lucku girl, she does a decent job at being cute and funny

i agree wd u
and acc to me i guess she is perfect for rudaba, she is just so cute and innocent and her chemistry wd sami is so bbeautifull
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maliha-

wanted to know if i should start watching this show???

like it can hook me asa viewer???

well yes u should
asyaarshilover thumbnail
wow so we have a separate tthread for bashar momin... cool
just to know what is going on in this thread i red each and every comment here i mean from page 1-42 and i had came across many things

like why people are not liking ushna?? i mean she is perfect , her chemistry wd sami and faisal is awsum
and more over why u r comparing it wd other movies or ekta kapoor serials, i guess u should go and watch utho jago pakistan episode of 14 may , u will come to know about a lot of things, they r not fol to spend a lot of money on ths project and about bashar and his funny look or character well its not funny its just his character demand, he have to be like this, and like u all i also hate bashar for wht he did but u guyz cant really ignore about what was revealed in uho jago pakistan, there is a complete bg story which will be reveal step by step like some guest appearances of noman ijaz in epi 20, hina bayat, shezad raza, naveed raza and 1-2 more...its not a concept of any drama or movie, this serial has its own charm and i m sure about it tht it will set a trend in pakistani drama industry, it is not humsafar coz it is bashar momin with its own identity... plz those who think tht ths show isn't like what they expected than jst watch utho jago pak and shareef shpw wd bm cast and u will knw a lot about it... plz no one mind if u think tht i m rude or over reacting
each and every person involved i hs serial had done a lot of hardwork, i mean sami khan aka buland was hitted very badly, he damaged his leg for this show, they had rejected many commercials for ths show... then u guyz should also give same response coz they deserve...
it was jst what i thought while reading ur comments
no offence plz request