Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Toubaaa astaghfirullah yeh rudaba ki bhabhi kitnaa jhoot bolti hai O.o Ufff Mereya Allah
and this adeel is TOO dumbb even more then rudaba๐Ÿ˜ต
Edited by IAmBadGirl - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Woowww so adeel ne deal ki bashar ke sath about rudaba Woooww

-_- if adeel agrees to let bashar marry rudaba ,,, bashar will make adeel 50% partner In business

and he agreed -__-
--HiNa-- thumbnail
OMG wohooo finallyyy BUland ki aqaal tekhane a gai finally He got the sense and understood everything behind this,,
buland said to tayyaba: tumne aur tumhare bhai ne rasta saf karne ke liye rudaba ko engaged kye, mazeed mujeh bewakoof banane ki kosish mat karna i said GET OUT

YAYYY
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no matter what happens.. Buland is not getting married to Rudaba.. Bashar and Rudaba will get married for sure.. I just really hope that Bashar doesn't die in the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ
--HiNa-- thumbnail
somehow believe or not i feel this Drama is actually inspired by once upon a time in mumbai dobara Movie

in the movie a GOOD guy and girl were in love each other

but another bad guy [DON] [villian] loved that girl ,,,, he was ready to do anything for her he sent alot of stuff in her house like gold ect and asked her riesta but she refused so she was forced to live with him but not loving him back but before the marriage happen That Good guy take her away frm badguy house
both boys fight and In the end the BADBOY die which actually made us cry
koi sheyyer bi padha tha usne apni akri saanso me

So i think bashar momin is completly inspired by that movie i feel that with every each episode i watch
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

no matter what happens.. Buland is not getting married to Rudaba.. Bashar and Rudaba will get married for sure.. I just really hope that Bashar doesn't die in the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ

he will die for sure,,
in the interview faisal and all other cast said NO metter how much you hate bashar now,, in the End YOU WILL LOVE HIM AND CRY WITH HIM the end will make you cry you will cry with bashar momin
they repeated these words many times so as i said, i think this drama will have a once upon a time in mumbai dobara movie ending,, where the villian die in the end
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Yeah I always thought Bashar would die.. but I really hope Rudaba falls for him and then he dies..๐Ÿ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Yeah I always thought Bashar would die.. but I really hope Rudaba falls for him and then he dies..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†but kahi rudaba hi na mar jaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ like the movie fida where good and bad boy loves one girl and she dies in the end and both cries movie end ouchhh bad thought,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

๐Ÿ˜†but kahi rudaba hi na mar jaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ like the movie fida where good and bad boy loves one girl and she dies in the end and both cries movie end ouchhh bad thought,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shahid and Kareena both die in it.. only Fardeen survives..๐Ÿ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Shahid and Kareena both die in it.. only Fardeen survives..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒreally?? i dont remember much as i was kid last time i watched,
why did shahid die?? ๐Ÿ˜†

then buland have to die Too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
only bashar survive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†