Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
they might add some more pomp to it and drag more
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bus phr to aaa gai is dramay ki rating...in logon ke paisay bh pooray nahi honay dekh lena agr aesa h chlata raha
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have not started this show and don't plan on it either but am I the only person here who likes Yasir Mazhar and thinks he is perfectly cast?

I think he is really hot but only with facial hair and he can actually act.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I have not started this show and don't plan on it either but am I the only person here who likes Yasir Mazhar and thinks he is perfectly cast?

I think he is really hot but only with facial hair and he can actually act.

He's alright ..although he comes across as cocky in his interviews. Kinda looks like a douchebag to me for some reason. 😆 There's just something weird about that face.
I love the mann moji OST! why is it so short?
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I usually watch the epis on YouTube. I watched the 5th epi yesterday and the lighting in the show is so bad! Is it the way the videos are uploaded? Or is there a problem with how they are filming it? In the car scene, I could hardly see Buland and Rudaba's faces because of the bright reflection.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

He's alright ..although he comes across as cocky in his interviews. Kinda looks like a douchebag to me for some reason. 😆 There's just something weird about that face.

I agree actually but I was talking about him as an actor rather than a person. Like I said, I only find him hot with facial hair, without it he looks like a completely different person. 😕
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I agree actually but I was talking about him as an actor rather than a person. Like I said, I only find him hot with facial hair, without it he looks like a completely different person. 😕

Yeah he is the only one so far has actually acted well which wasn't expected.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok is it just me or anyone else who wants Rudaba to end up with Buland, because if I watch another show where the bad guy ends up changing because of the good girl and he ends up getting her in the end I'm going to crack. I seriously hope it is Buland and Rudaba in the end.

Originally posted by: snowy72

I usually watch the epis on YouTube. I watched the 5th epi yesterday and the lighting in the show is so bad! Is it the way the videos are uploaded? Or is there a problem with how they are filming it? In the car scene, I could hardly see Buland and Rudaba's faces because of the bright reflection.

They are shot like that.