Posted: 10 years ago
compare to last 3 epi this was much better episode 😆
n last 5 minutes was superb 😳
Omg this show ahs my fav kid in it :D
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Bashar will break up the other pair, get the new entry married to his sis and himself marry the girl ?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yikes!!! seriously .. Bashar Momin is a great example of "sirf deengon sai kama nahin chalta, the actual substance matters the most". Jitna hard work BM ki team nai deengain maarnay main kia hai agar acting aur direction pai kar laitay tou it would have been much better I guess. Itnay crore kai heeray tou 9 designers tou audi tou Python doesn't work when actors are doing poorly and direction is pathetic. No sense of when to take close shots and when to take long shots. No thought put in to character building. Drama is a game of perceptions and BM team miserably failed to understand this. Rudaba does not look like a bholi bhali simple si girl that they wanted to show. Bashar does not look like such a khatarnaak don that they oh so wanted to portray and I do not know what is the problem with Tayyaba. I understand that she is heartbroken but seriously who cries over a photo in a tablet in open air in front of the whole household with designer wear and full makeup on and btw who did her makeup? That winged eyeliner is so scary. And what should I say about Sahira. Her character is already quite irritating with all the fake tantrums and everything aur us kay ooper Maheen's overacting i.e. her overacted tantrums are pure torture. Script is poor with unreal dialogues. Frequencies among actors do not match at all, Bashar Momin shouting fully charged on top of his lungs and everyone standing around him in such thand, I mean fine do not do anything but please give some terrified or stressed expressions at least.
And what should I say about geo's production value. Please somebody tell them to put some investment into better photo and sound equipment; human capital and R&D instead of marketing and advertising only.

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

So Bashar will break up the other pair, get the new entry married to his sis and himself marry the girl ?

Have you seen the promos?
He forces her to say she loves him :/
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omg this show ahs my fav kid in it :D

then do watch the 4th episode
u'll love that one =)
I need to watch the third one too